Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Helmet decals

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Helmet decals

Along with firefighters everywhere, people here are looking for a tangible mark of respect and solidarity. I recall a posting that mentioned a helmet decal commemorating the NY Firefighters. Does anyone have any information on this they can pass on? I can't seem to find the origional posting.
    Regards to all my brothers and sisters out there wherever you are, we are one family.
    Jim Maclean. IACOJ NZ branch

A very nice memorial sticker has been produced by Paul Conway Shields. All profits are going to the firefighters families in FDNY. Paul Conway can be reached at:
    (262)782-1886 in New Berlin WI or on the web
    search for Paul Conway Shields.
    The stickers are in two sizes for helmet or what ever. The design is a FDNY patch with a black band in front of crossed flags with an appropriate inscription. I don't know if he's selling them nation wide but they are reflective and a very nice way to keep the memory or our brothers with us as we work.

Also - the web site for Paul COnway Shields is http://www.paulconwayshields.com/

The helmet line has been aquired by Lion Apparel and can be found there.

I have looked through both Lion's site and Paul Conway and I can find nothing relating to the stickers.

Anyone having more info - it would be greatly appreciated.

Take Care - Stay Safe - God Bless
    Stephen
    FF/Paramedic
    Take Care - Stay Safe - God Bless
    Stephen
    FF/Paramedic
    Instructor

MembersZone Subscriber

Check out this site for a helmet decal. It is designed to remember those involved in the Pentagon and The Twin Towers.

www.signal99.com

[ 10-04-2001: Message edited by: Air1fltmedic ]

I tried to go to the signal99 website listed and it advised me page not found, am I doing something wrong?
    Also I have a question. One of my friends wanted me to try and find out any information about the bracelets for the firefighters that were similiar to "P.O.W." bracelets, has something on them about the missing firefighters? Anyone heard of this or seen them?
    Thanks

MembersZone Subscriber

The word homepage at the end of the signal 99 site address is the problem. The correct address is http://www.signal99.com/
    Respects to all my brothers and sisters out there and thanks to those who have replied.
    Jim
    Jim Maclean. IACOJ NZ branch

Thread Information