Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Koch.Ch-3
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question Pre-Incident Surveys

Were looking for ideas.
    We started our Pre-incident surveys last year, we are about 20% Completed. We are looking for letter or a phamlet on why we are doing the pre-incident survey, we tell them when we are there but the owner or manager is not always present to discuss in detail our goal.
    We are hoping to create a letter or something to describe our goals, and give them information such as safety, and maybe Knox box purchase information.
    Our business want to be proactive, but we want to give them accurate information also.
    Any Ideas would help.
    Thank you,
    Kochville Twp.
    Saginaw, MI

MembersZone Subscriber

utjytuktyuktyuik
    Quote Originally Posted by Koch.Ch-3
    Were looking for ideas. great question and if you get any information will you please send it along to me and i will do the same thank you very much ltkogelmann@berlinfd.org berlin township fire department and if you have any other information about the pre-incident surveys that would be great im in charge of this now and just looking for some info, thanks scott kogelmann berlin township fire.
    We started our Pre-incident surveys last year, we are about 20% Completed. We are looking for letter or a phamlet on why we are doing the pre-incident survey, we tell them when we are there but the owner or manager is not always present to discuss in detail our goal.
    We are hoping to create a letter or something to describe our goals, and give them information such as safety, and maybe Knox box purchase information.
    Our business want to be proactive, but we want to give them accurate information also.
    Any Ideas would help.
    Thank you,
    Kochville Twp.
    Saginaw, MI

Forum Member

Default Pre-Plans

If you send me an email, I will send you the forms we use for fire pre-plans

wsmith@fairfieldnj.org

Thread Information