Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    9C7
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Company inspections

Looking for training outlines, ideas, etc. on training personnel for in-service (company) inspections. I am developing a training program to bring our line personnel up-to-speed on basic inspections (oil burners, single-family homes, rentals, etc)and would like any ideas that are out there.
    Thanks.

------------------
    Stay Safe.
    You asked for my opinion, now you have it. Any similarity to another opinion, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

The Snake Man
    Firehouse.com Guest

NC7,
    I came up with a form of common violations that we find in our jurisdiction and listed the code site for the inspector to reference. You might want to put your own number on the form in case they need some translation direction in the event that they have to "pull book".

Chiefws
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi,

I'm a Fire Official in NJ and we have been using fire inspection software for about 7 years now. We also use Pen computer for the field. The company that does our software is Emergency Software Products, Inc.

I also do sales for them oin the side. If you want I could send you a demo disk

William F. Smith
    Chiefws@aol.com

Inspector
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

You can find everything you need to train your inspectors by purchasing the 5th edition of the ifsta Fire Inspection and Code Enforcement Manual

Yours in Fire Safety
    Jack

Thread Information