Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SCBA software

fireman_gcfd
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post SCBA software

Hello

I'm looking for peoples opinion on what they feel is the best SCBA maintenance software. I have used SCBAtrak for a little while, but I am looking for a windows based program. I would like something that will automatically notify me when bottles come due for service. If you know of any please email me or reply to this message board.

Thanx

Chiefws
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

We are using a software package called Emergency Software Products. It keeps track of all our maintenance records. It also does NFIRS 5.0, Personnel and Training, Inventory and Maintenance, Fire Inspection and pre-plans.

If you would like additionalm info, I could send you a demo CD

Chief William Smith
    Fairfield Fire Prevention Bureau

MembersZone Subscriber

Chief Smith,
    I am interested in viewing a demo of the software that you use. I am using SCBAtrak but I am looking for a windows based program. I would like something that will automatically notify me when bottles come due for service. You may contact me via email at ptaylor@rivierabch.com. Thanks for your help

Captain Peter Taylor

We use Fire Station Software. It keeps track of packs, air cylinders, and masks. It also has an automatic reminder email system that tells you when inspections are due.

http://www.firestationsoftware.com

Thread Information