Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Live Scanners

Fiyah
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Live Scanners

Can anyone tell me where or how do I get information on how to post live radio on a website. I'm look into putting a link on our webite that people can click on to listen to our calls live as they happen.

RJE
    Firehouse.com Guest

Check out the National Incident Notification Network. www.ninn.net Members can get pager or email notifications of incidents, post incidents, and they provide web-space for online scanners.

SOK1 (state of OK admin of NINN)

anyone else with any suggestions?

MembersZone Subscriber

Try www.live365.com ,somebody had Chicago Fire on there.

You might also get in touch with the webmaster for the Riverdale VFD in Prince Georges County, MD www.riverdalevfd.org , they have a live PGFD feed on their site that uses Real Audio.
    FTM-PTB-DTRT

My buddy just put a live link to the Youngstown, Ohio fire dispatch online by using live365.com. I know it requires a cable internet connection at the very least, so that the connection can remain open all the time. That was all he told me, so that is all I know. Live365.com might have information on its website for you. Good luck.

Goto WWW.HFVFD.org Click the Photo's page and E-mail Tim Crossland. He set ours up on our site.

Our scanner is down right now because we moved the server. Hope to be up and running again soon.Hickory Flat Vol. Fire Dept
    George Phillips FF318
    Hickory Flat Volunteer Fire Dept.
    Cherokee County
    Company 3

Forum Member

HFVFD318,

That site wouldn't load for me.

Fiyah,

I just put our County's dispatch on-line a few weeks ago. Follow the links to it in my profile (cheap, cheap plug). It has links to the dispatch page and on there has a spot to download the software (for windows or Mac) used to brodcast and listen. I've noticed it disconnects people when they try to listen surfing the web though, just a warning if you use it!!! But it's a start until something better can be found.
    Edwardsville Emergency Services, Station 10. Home to the 11 Engine, 15 Rescue (Triple Nickel), 113 Truck (Albatross), 14 Ambulance, 15 Ambulance.
    We came, we saw, WE KICKED IT'S A $$!!!

thanks for the info one13truck and everyone else.....

A firefighter from my county just put together a scanner online with the server hes got, great so far, about a 7 sec. delay, but its a great resource. Check out www.signal99.com for our online broadcasts and the guy who organized this can be contacted through the site.
    -Stay Safe

Thread Information