Question NFIRS 5 Form Templates/software

I'm looking for information as to any software that just fills out NFIRS 5.0 forms or if someone knows of Microsoft Word/Access templates that are available for filling out these form? We are a Rural Alaska fire department responding to 20 or less fire only calls a year. We don't have the money for full blown firehouse management software and the State of Alaska will not provide us the NFIRS software because of our low call volume. Does anyone know of anything that might be useful? I'm fairly proficient with computers and wouldn't mind developing our own Access database system if I didn't have to design each form template for each NFIRS form. Thanks in advance for any/all help/info anyone can provide.

Greg Smith
    Assistant Chief
    Gakona Vol. Fire Dept.
    Gakona, Alaska

Forum Member

Unhappy

I can provide you with NFIRS 5.0 software for $495.00. This is a full version of NFIRS. I am a Chief with the Fairfield Fire Prevention Bureau and Also sell software for a Company called Emergency Software Products, Inc.

If you would like I could send you a demo CD free to look at just e-mail me with your adddress

e-mail: Chiefws@aol.com

Thank you
    William F. Smith
    Consultant

W.SMITH, ASSOCIATE
    107 Pier Lane
    Fairfield, NJ 07004
    973-808-0056 Fax 973-808-0225
    e-mail: bsmith@wsmithassoc.com
    http://www.wsmithassoc.com

Thank you Chiefws, but we're not looking to purchase anything over $100. Our budget is extreamly tight as we are attempting to fund the purchase of a new Engine next summer. We are a volunteer department in an unorganized "village" so our funding comes 100% from donations and grants. I do, however, thank you for your response and will keep you in mind should sufficient funding for a product such as yours become available.

Greg Smith
    Assistant Chief
    Gakona Vol Fire Dept.
    Gakona, Alaska

I'm looking for Information on Computer NFIRS and state EMS (FL.) reporting programs. What does your Dept. use, do you like it, recommendations etc. Any Information would be apreciated

Thread Information