Thread: World Of Fire Report: 11-24-01
11-27-2001, 08:36 AM #1
World Of Fire Report: 11-24-01
*** America's Fire Paging Notification Network ***
Local & National reports from pager notification networks around the U.S.
(All times are in Central Standard Time unless otherwise indicated)
Saturday, November 24, 2001
· Update – STATEN ISLAND, NY: 22-3197 at Travis Ave. x Victory Blvd. D8 reports deep-seated brush fire into forest area. Using all 2nd Alarm Companies with brooms/shovels for extended period. Fire is PWH. [MNS342 IAP]. 12:37a.m.
· Update: STATEN ISLAND, NY: 22-3197 Travis Ave x Victory Blvd. D8 reports deep seated brush fire into forest area. Using all 2nd Alarm Co.’s with brooms/shovels for extended period. Fire is PWH [MNS342 IAP]. 12:38a.m.
· BROOKLYN, NY: 75-2832 at 1564 Bath Ave. Fire in the basement of a 3-story brick 20x60 occupied multiple dwelling. 2 lines stretched operating. L148 FAST. [MNS342 IAP]. 12:56a.m.
· Update – BROOKLYN, NY: 75-2832 at 1564 Bath Ave x 16 Ave. Fire in the basement of a 3-story brick 20x60 store with occupied multiple dwelling above. Several residences evacuated via portable ladders. 2 lines stretched operating. L148 FAST. [MNS342 IAP]. 12:58a.m.
· Update – BROOKLYN, NY: All Hands Box 2832 @ Bath Ave. & 16th Ave. 3-story brick 20x60 store with dwellings above. Fire in the basement. BATT 43 reports primary search floors 1 & 2 negative. All visible fire knocked down. This fire is PWH. [EAN2]. 1:01a.m.
· CHICAGO, IL: Still & Box Alarm fire @ 1842 Birchwood b/o BN9. [CHGO-1/138+]. 2:44a.m.
· CHICAGO, IL: Update – Still & Box Alarm @ 1842 Birchwood. 3-story brick Apartment building 50x100. Fire on the 2nd & 3rd floors. 4 lines working so far. [CHGO-1/138+]. 2:51a.m.
· HICKSVILLE (NASSAU Co.), NY: Working fire at 219 Ninth St. Fire in a 2-story dwelling. Report of person possibly trapped. [MNS342 IAP]. 2:57a.m.
· CHICAGO, IL: Still & Box Alarm fire @ 1846 Birchwood has been struck out b/o 2-2-3. [CHGO-1/138+]. 3:09a.m.
· PHILADELPHIA, PA: *Working fire* 5th & Rocklin. 2-story Commercial building. Heavy fire knocked down. 1 DOA and a second victim is likely to die. Fire under control. [EAN3305/EAN216]. 3:40a.m.
· MFN: BALTIMORE, MD: Dwelling fire at 3741 Park Heights Ave. Box Alarm 29-1. E-29 reporting a 2-story with smoke & fire showing. [MFN-4]. 3:44a.m.
· CLINTON TWP. (HUNTERDON Co.), NJ: 49 Rt.22 – Working structure fire at the A&P Store. Command reporting explosions. M/A to work. [EAN24]. 3:46a.m.
· MFN-Update – BALTIMORE, MD: Dwelling fire at 3741 Park Heights Ave. Box Alarm 29-1. BC-5 (Session) reporting attack lines working the interior. Fire 1st floor. [MFN-4]. 3:48a.m.
· MFN-Final: BALTIMORE, MD: Vacant dwelling fire at 3741 Park Heights Ave. Box Alarm 29-1. Command placing fire under control. Fire contained to the 1st floor. [MFN-4]. 3:55a.m.
· Working fire – PORTSMOUTH, NH: Pierce Island at the Fish Co-Op. A large fishing vessel with heavy fire & exposure problems. [TAC9-C101]. 5:11a.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS, MO: STLFD has a working fire at 1438 Rowan x Ridge. P13 on scene of a single story brick bldg with heavy smoke. 1 line off. PUMPERS: 13-30-24, BC805. [STL899]. 5:29a.m.
· WHITE PLAINS (WESTCHESTER Co.), NY: Working fire at 5 Odell Ave. Fire in a 3-story dwelling – now PWH. [MNS342]. 6:03a.m.
· Update – HICKSVILLE (NASSAU Co.), NY: Working fire @ 0350hrs EST – 219 Ninth St. NC fire Marshal is confirming 1 fatality at location. [MNS342]. 6:05a.m.
· STLFN: MANCHESTER (ST. LOUIS Co.), MO: West County Fire & EMS has a *1st Alarm* structure fire @ 12 Hedgewood Lane. 1 line off & 5” Supply line being laid. M/A Valley Park FPD. [STL899]. 6:28a.m.
· DOBBS FERRY (WESTCHESTER Co.), NY: *General Alarm* at 127 Main St. Fire in an Apartment building. Extensive M/A to the fire & standby assignments. [MNS342]. 6:31a.m.
· STLFN: MANCHESTER (ST. LOUIS Co.), MO: Update – West County Fire & EMS’s *1st Alarm* structure fire @ 12 Hedgewood Lane x Henry Ave. Fire in the basement extending up. S/C for additional equipment. Move-ups made. [STL899]. 6:41a.m.
· STLFN: MANCHESTER (ST. LOUIS Co.), MO: West County Fire & EMS **2nd Alarm** house fire @ 12 Hedgewood Lane x Henry Ave. Private dwelling with fire in the basement extending up. Unknown size-up. [STL899]. 6:50a.m.
· WEST BABYLON (SUFFOLK Co.), NY: Working fire #634 Rt.109. The Pines Motel. Fire in the laundry room. PD on scene confirming. [MNS270]. 7:12a.m.
· Update – DOBBS FERRY (WESTCHESTER Co.), NY: **General Alarm** at 127 Main St. x Broadway. Fire in an Apartment building. S/C additional Tower Ladder from Eastchester to scene to operate. [MNS342]. 7:14a.m.
· STLFN: (Overnight – 0430hrs) – ST. CLAIR Co.), IL: Signal Hill FD on scene of a *serious MVA* on Rt.13. Belleville FD assisted in the extrication. NFI. [STL 835]. 7:59a.m.
· STLFN: (Overnight – 0425hrs) – MILLSTADT (ST CLAIR Co.), IL: Millstadt FD was on the scene of a house fire @ 3521 Diamond Ridge Lane. There was heavy fire in the attic on arrival. Smithton FD was called M/A with a Tanker. [STL 835]. 7:53a.m.
· STLFN: (Overnight – 0430hrs) – WASHINGTON PARK (ST. CLAIR Co.), IL: Washington Park FD was on the scene of a garage fire in the 1600 block of N. 49th St. NFI. [STL 835]. 7:55a.m.
· STLFN: WASHINGTON PARK (ST. CLAIR Co.), IL: Update on Washington Park FD’s 04:30hrs working fire @ 1604 N. 49th St. This fire was a house. Heavy smoke & fire showing on arrival. [STL 087-vm/835]. 8:00a.m.
· FRANKLIN TWP. (SOMERSET Co.), NJ: *Working fire* at 93 Douglas Ave. Working dwelling fire. Fire on the 2nd floor bedroom. [EAN700]. 9:39a.m.
· MFN: BALTIMORE MD: Dwelling fire in the 1500 block of Clifton Ave. Box Alarm 53-3. BC-3 (Ward) reporting fire in the basement & 2nd floor. 2 lines being stretched. [MFN-4]. 9:50a.m.
· MANHATTAN, NY: All Hands – Box 578 at 5th Ave. & 18th St. Building fire. [EAN2/77/EAN388]. 9:56a.m.
· MFN: BALTIMORE Co., MD: Dwelling fire – Box 52-3 at 1500 block Clifton Ave. Occupied dwelling with fire in the basement. Checking for extensions at this time. Request FIB, Air Cascade. Fire under control. [MFN-8]. 10:00a.m.
· Update – MANHATTAN, NY: *All Hands* Box 578 at 873 Broadway. Fire in a 5-story 75x75 occupied multiple dwelling. Main body of fire knocked down. [PEAN2/77/EAN388]. 10:00a.m.
· MFN: BALTIMORE, MD: Dwelling fire at 830 N. Carey St. Box Alarm 8-2. Assistant Chief of operations (Heinbach) reporting heavy smoke conditions 2nd & 3rd floors. [MFN-4]. 10:06a.m.
· MFN: BALTIMORE, MD: *3rd Alarm* Dwelling fire – Box 8-2 at 800 N. Carey St. Heavy fire showing. Reported people trapped. [MFN-8]. 10:10a.m.
· MFN: BALTIMORE, MD: *3rd Alarm* Dwelling fire – Box 8-2 at 832, 834, 836 N. Carey. Heavy smoke conditions. Fire extended to other dwellings at this time. 3rd Alarm staging. [MFN-8]. 10:18a.m.
· MFN-Update: BALTIMORE, MD: *3rd Alarm* dwelling fire (Box 8-2) at 832, 834, 836 N. Carey St. Asst. Chief on location reporting all occupants out of the dwellings. [MFN-8]. 10:26a.m.
· MFN-Update: BALTIMORE, MD: *3rd Alarm* Dwelling fire – Box 8-1 at 832, 834, 836 N. Carey St. Heavy fire working on the 3rd floors & roof areas. [MFN-8]. 10:41a.m.
· MIDDLETOWN (MONMOUTH Co.), NJ: 146 Concord Ave. in the Leonardo Section. Working structure fire. Request Twp. Air Unit. [EAN12]. 10:41a.m.
· BALTIMORE, MD: 3rd Alarm Box 8-2 at 830 N. Carey St. 3-story brick with heavy fire – extensions. Reported people trapped. Special Call T1 & E2 over the 3rd Alarm. (T5 DC) [DC15]. 10:43a.m.
· Update- BALTIMORE, MD: *3rd Alarm* Dwelling fire – Box 8-2 at 832, 834, 836 N. Carey St. 3-story occupied dwellings. Good progress at this time. Neighborhood Service & Building Inspector requested also 2 Medics on location. [MFN-8]. 10:56a.m.
· STLFN: (11:30hrs) – ST. LOUIS, MO: STLFD *1st Alarm* @ 7122 Canterbury. Fire in a 2-story frame. Building. At least 1 line off. [STL899@WRK]. 11:49a.m.
· Working fire – CANDIA, NH: on Merrill Rd. Building fire. [TAC9-C105]. 11:58a.m.
· Working fire – STRAHAM, NH: 9 Rada Drive. Structure fire. M/A en-route. [TAC9-C768]. 1:46p.m.
· CHICAGO, IL: Still & Box Alarm @ 11115 S. Albany. Fire in the attic of a 2-story frame 25x60 building. 3 lines used. Now struck out b/o 2-2-6. [CHGO6/1/3/15/979] ©. 2:56p.m.
· FALLSBURG (SULLIVAN Co.), NY: **2nd Alarm** on Wildwood Dr. Building fire. Additional M/A Companies requested to the scene and to cover. [EAN77/EAN388]. 3:36p.m.
· Working fire – WHITMAN, MA: Box-66 at 63 Court Street. 3-story wood frame – Companies report smoke showing & fire. [TAC9-C67]. 3:41p.m.
· 2nd Alarm – WHITMAN, MA: Box 66 at 63 Court Street. Heavy fire showing from a 3-story wood frame. M//A to the fire & coverage. [TAC9-C67]. 3:44p.m.
· 3rd Alarm – WHITMAN, MA: Box-66 at 63 Court Street. Heavy fire showing from a 3-story wood frame. M/A to scene & coverage. [TAC9-C67]. 3:51p.m.
· Update – 3rd Alarm – WHITMAN, MA: Box-66 at 63 Court Street. Companies report fire on all floors. DWH. [TAC9-C67]. 4:10p.m.
· WARWICK (ORANGE Co.), NJ: **Haz-Mat** West St & Main St. Request additional Haz-Mat to the scene for a Chlorine spill. [EAN77/EAN388]. 4:20p.m.
· PARSIPPANY (MORRIS Co.), NJ: Working fire – 1069 Knoll Rd. Fire in the bedroom of a private dwelling. [EAN202/EAN100]. 4:26p.m.
· Update – 3rd Alarm – WHITMAN, MA: Box-66 at 63 Court Street. Fire throughout. Exterior attack. [TAC9-C67]. 4:44p.m.
· Working fire – HAMPTON FALLS, NH: Lafayette Rd. (Rt.1). OIC reports fire in a 2.5-story wood frame. M/A responding. [TAC9-C101]. 5:11p.m.
· BALTIMORE, MD: Dwelling *2nd Alarm* 2921 Woodland Ave. Box Alarm 29-11. BC-5 (Session) reporting heavy fire conditions. [MFN-4]. 5:32p.m.
· MFN: BALTIMORE, MD: *2nd Alarm* Dwelling fire at 2921 Woodland Ave. (Box 29-11). Command reports a working fire. Special call for a 2nd Medic. [MFN-1]. 5:34p.m.
· BALTIMORE, MD: 2nd Alarm Box 29-11 at 2921 Woodland Ave. 2-story frame with heavy fire on the 1st floor. Crews have 1 occupant in full arrest. [DC15]. 5:38p.m.
· MFN-Final: BALTIMORE, MD: *2nd Alarm* dwelling fire* Box 29-11 at 2921 Woodland Ave. All searches complete. One occupant Code F. Fire under control. [MFN-8]. 6:26p.m.
· WALL TWP. (MONMOUTH Co.), NJ: Working fire at 2163 Winfield Dr. Fire confined to the bathroom & under control at this time. [EAN90/EAN100]. 6:44p.m.
· MFN: BALTIMORE Co., MD: Dwelling fire at 216 Sandy Rd. Command reporting fire showing. Crews making an interior hit. [MFN-1]. 7:40p.m.
· KANSAS CITY, MO: Working fire @ 1212 Agnes x 12th St. Heavy fire showing in a renovated house/Apartment building. P10, P23, R11 (RIT), R12, T3, T10, CAR 104, MAST AMB. [KCFN-02]. 8:16p.m.
· Update – KANSAS CITY, MO: Working fire @ 1212 Agnes x 12th St. S/C R1 to the scene for manpower. 3 lines off on a 2-story frame Apartment building. Heavy fire on #2 floor. [KCFN-01]. 8:26p.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS Co., MO: Metro West FPD has a 1st Alarm fire in an Apartment at 16430 Hickory Pine Lane, Apt. C. [STL810]. 8:46p.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS Co., MO: Update – Metro West FPD’s *1st Alarm* fire in an Apartment at 16430 Hickory Pine Lane. Fire in Apt. A on the 1st floor. Companies checking for extensions to the 2nd & 3rd floors. Move-ups made. [STL810]. 8:47p.m.
· PATERSON (PASSAIC Co.), NJ: *Working fire* 50 Bloomfield Ave. Fire on the 1st floor of a 2.5-story frame. All Companies working. [EAN388]. 9:44p.m.
· Update – PATERSON (PASSAIC Co.), NJ: *Working fire* 50 Bloomfield Ave. Fire #1 floor. 2.5-story occupied private dwelling. 3 lines stretched & operating. Main body of fire knocked down. PWH. [EAN388/503/322/EAN38]. 9:52p.m.
· EAST EARL TWP. (LANCASTER Co.), PA: *3rd Alarm Equiv.* Barn fire at 258 Spring Grove Rd. Co.#3-6 Goodville VFC). Special call for additional Tankers above the 2nd Alarm. Mutual Aid Chester Co. [DC/BMD/E*23]. 10:14p.m.
· MONROE (MONROE Co.), MI: *2nd Alarm* 623 Norwood x Bayview. Fully involved 2-story single family dwelling with initial reports of a female trapped. Command requested ALS ASAP. 2nd Alarm for manpower & Engines. [FNNM-751]. 10:51p.m.
· WAKE Co., NC: Swift Creek FD (SW of Raleigh) *2nd Alarm Equiv.* 5720 Olde South Rd. Fully involved house – under construction – collapsed. Fire extended to woods. Tanker operations. 5 area FD’s M/A. EMS & FMO for suspicious fire. [CFP*702]. 10:55p.m.
· QUEENS, NY: All-Hands – Box 7380 @ 21st St. & 36th Ave. 2-story 40x100 Commercial building. Additional Truck requested. DWH. [EAN2]. 11:01p.m.
· Update – QUEENS, NY: All-Hands – Box 7380 @ 21st St. & 36th Ave. 2-story brick 40x100 Commercial building. Fire #1 floor. BATT-49 reports PWH. [EAN2]. 11:05p.m.
· QUEENS, NY: 75-7380 at 21st & 36th Ave. Fire on the 1st floor of a2-story brick Commercial 40x100 building. Extra Truck S/C for window bars. Fire is knocked down & PWH. [MNS342]. 11:07p.m.
· BROOKLYN, NY: 75-1020 at 654 Lefferts Ave. x Troy/Albany Aves. Fire on the 1st floor of a 2-story brick vacant dwelling 20x40. 2 lines stretched – 1 in operation. L174 FAST. Primary searches negative. All visible fire extinguished. [MNS342 IAP]. 11:45p.m.
*** REPORT FROM THE LINE OF FIRE ***
Hartford Citywide Radio Association Incident Log
Bethany, CT /2nd Alarm/ Amity Rd 2wdfr NFI 06:22
Waterbury, CT /10-31/I-84 WB at Exit 23 involving a tractor trailer unit NFI 11:58
Stamford, CT /10-31/ I-95 NB at Exit 9 1 car rollover 2 pinned 13:17
Worcester, MA /10-75/ 10 Pocasset Ave 1wdfr a bedroom fire 17:35
Willington, CT /10-31/10-43 req/ I-84 EB at Exit 69 NFI 22:09
Providence, RI /10-75/ Glover St and Clematis St 2.5wdfr heavy fire 2nd flr 05:18
Woonsocket, RI /10-75/ Hope St 2.5wdfr OMD heavy fire 1st flr with rescues made (1) 10-45 Code 1 (fatal) 11:06
New Haven, CT /10-75/ 273 Sherman Ave 2.5wdfr a basement fire 12:54
Westport, CT /10-31/ Rt15 Exit 44 1 car 1 pinned 10-45 Code 2 (traumatic arrest) 12:57
Providence, RI /10-75/ 46 Pennsylvania Ave 3wdfr fire 2nd flr add'l Engine and Ladder req 15:42
New Canaan, CT /10-75/ 81 Windrow Rd 2wdfr fire 1st flr 17:34
Providence, RI /10-75/ Warren St and Fuller St 1.5wdfr add'l Engine req 02:24
Newington, CT /10-31/ 125 Littlebrook St NFI 09:38
Litchfield, CT /10-75/ 211 North St 2.5wdfr NFI 15:07
Worcester, MA /10-75/ 39 Kingsbury St 3wdfr rear porches 19:31
Springfield, MA /10-75/ 115 Maple St 3wdfr dwelling NFI 20:49
Killingly, CT (Attawaugen Section) /10-75/ 155 Tracy Rd “Staples Distribution Center” an electrical fire 21:52
East Providence, RI /10-75/ 1 Woodward Ave occ3wdfr OMD 22:38
New Britain, CT /10-75/ 8 bliss Rd a dwelling 02:15
Hartford, CT /2nd Alarm on arrival/ 150 Jefferson St occ 4brk heavy fire top flr and rear porches exterior attack with partial collapse 03:56
Tolland, CT /10-75/ Old Post Rd at the rock quarry a storage bldg 04:51
Hartford, CT /2nd Alarm on arrival/ 22 Elliot St 4brk OMD with people on 3rd and 4th flrs 05:08
Clinton, CT /10-31/10-43 req/ I-95 SB at Exit 63 motorcycle vs deer NFI 10:20
Enfield, CT /10-30/ Winding La brush fire extended to a shed 11:21
Naugatuck, CT ./10-31/ Phoenix Ave car vs house 13:33
Woonsocket, RI /10-75/ 421 Robinson St a garage 13:58
Narragansett, RI /10-75/ 10 Burbank Ave 1wdfr 16:48
Groton, CT /10-75/ 29 Juliet Crt a dwelling NFI 18:56
Stratford, CT /10-31/ 252 Stratford Ave car vs gas station w/fire R-5 X2 req (1) 10-45 Code 2 (traumatic arrest) 19:14
Providence, RI /2nd Alarm/ 5 Handy St 3wdfr well involved exterior attack (2) FF 10-45 unk codes 20:54
Tolland, CT /10-31/10-43 req/ Rt74 and Doyle Rd R-5 req NFI 20:59
Waterbury, CT /2nd Alarm equiv/ 460 Willow St 3wdfr 3rd flr well involved 21:45
Warwick, RI /10-30/ Second Point Ave 1wdfr fire in the walls 21:53
Auburn, MA /10-75/ 340 Rochdale St unk type bldg NFI 04:38
Windsor Locks, CT /10-75/ 20 Hathaway St 1wdfr detached 2 bay garage fire in the rear 06:36
Hampton, CT /10-31/10-43 req/ Rt6 and Rt97 car vs tractor trailer unit prolonged extrication R-5 req 15:47
Hartford, CT /10-75/ Hamilton St near Hamilton Crt vacant 3brk fire and explosion 3rd flr with exposure problems add’l Engine req 20:07
Guilford, CT /10-75/ 1050 Little Meadow Rd a bedroom fire NFI 22:32
Springfield, MA /10-75/ 64 Chilton St 2.5wdfr a basement fire 23:16
Rocky Hill, CT /2nd Alarm/ 38 Clemens Crt a condo complex 04:24
Providence, RI /2nd Alarm equiv/ 29 Warren St vacant 1.5wdfr heavy fire thru out 06:23
Glastonbury, CT /10-31/ Rt2 at Rt3 WB a rollover 1 pinned 07:27
New Haven, CT /10-31/ I-95 at Long Wharf a rollover 08:41
Meriden, CT /10-31/ 325 Chamberlain Hwy truck rolled over onto a car add’l Engine X2 req 15:23
Enfield, CT /10-30/ 5 Belinda La occ 1.5wdfr dwelling fire top flr 17:05
Vernon, CT /10-31/ RT31 at I-84 add’l EMS req 19:07
Stamford, CT /10-75/ 79 Liberty ST unk type bldg add’l Engine req 21:17
Pawtucket, RI /10-75/ 211 Columbus Ave a comm bldg NFI 22:14
Colchester, CT /10-75/ 62 Reservoir Rd a group home fire in the walls 22:43
HCRA Website: http://www.hartfordcitywide.com
HCRA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
South Milwaukee, WI (Milwaukee County)- W/F at 2913 S. Nicholson, Code 2 on arrival. St. Francis, Oak Creek, Cudahay and the 440th ANG (Mitchel Field) due on the Full Assignment.
Brooklyn, N.Y. 11/24/01 @ 02:00 hrs.
Bath Beach Section
address: 1564 Bath Ave.
between: 16th. Ave. & Bath 11th. St.
Note: some companies normally assign have relocated to Staten Island
due to a 2nd. Alarm in - progress.
2832 @ 01:44
Engs. 242, 253, 330, 243*
Lads. 172, 153, 149*
*243 / 149 became available & sent in.
10 - 75 - 2832 @ 01:49
Ladder 148 is designated as the "FAST" Truck
Squad Co. #1
Batt. 41 s.c
All - Hands:
7 - 5 - 2832 @ 01:54
Rescue Co. #2 s/c
Batt. 43: Using all - hands, have a fire located in the basement, with
possible extensions to the 1st. floor. Have 1 - line stretched & operating
in the basement. Have a 2nd. line stretched to the 1st. floor. 3rd. line
being stretched to the 2nd. floor. Process of evacuating civilians via
portable ladders from the floors above. Fire's Doubtful
3 Story Brick 20 x 60 Store & dwelling above
Exp. #1: Is a Street
Exp. #2: Is a Similar Type attach
Exp. #3: Is a Rear Yard
Exp. #4: Is a Similar Type attach
Batt. 43: Have 2 - lines stretched & in operation. Primary search of
the 1st. & 2nd. floors are negative. Probably Will Hold.
Batt. 43: All visible fire has been knocked down.
Return the Squad & Rescue "K"
Batt. 43: Primary search of the entire bldg. is negative.
Fire is Still Probably Will Hold
Batt. 43: Fire is UnderControl
batt. 43: Secondary searches of all floors are negative.
Madison County, MS: 11/24/01
Tornado Levels Homes in Madison County
The tornado that drilled through Madison County Saturday morning had a sharp eye on the Fairfield neighborhood off Highway 463. Residents could do nothing but wait and pray as their houses were ripped off the ground. It rolled in Saturday morning before the sun came up.
Madison MS Tornado: 8 Miles N of Jackson
clarionledger.com : Mississippi's News Source
The Chicago Firefighter's Best Friend
"The Chicago Firefighter’s Best Friend" will be the first book to document the role and tradition of Chicago firedogs through real life stories, history, and photography. It will appeal to firefighters, dog lovers, and Chicagoans. We hope to have over 200 pictures and at least 100 firedog narratives assessing the important role dogs have played and continue to play in Chicago firehouses. A percentage of the proceeds generated from book sales will be donated to a charitable organization which assists victims of fires.
The Connecticut Fire Photographers Association will hold its Annual Photo Show on Sunday April 21, 2002 at the Coles Road Fire Station in Cromwell CT.
In addition to photo displays, slide and multi-media shows, there will firematic vendors, food and an extrication competition.
At this time the CFPA is looking for vendors interested in being a part of the show. Please email CFPA Member Rick Burnham at email@example.com or call me at (860)930-7331 if you are interested in a booth att he show. Items are limited to firematic goods. At this time no vendor rates have been set but they will be in the very near future.
*** FireNet Group Of The Day: ***
(ICP) Incident Command Page of Arizona, Inc.
[ICP963] Roy Schahrer
P.O. Box 16800-349
Mesa, Arizona 85211
Paging carrier: Pagenet and Arch
Phone # (602) 259-6055
Special Thanks to everyone who contributes fire news. ALSO a BIG THANKS to ALL FireNet pager groups who provide St. Louis FireNet with fire info. For a listing of these groups and how you can get a fire pager please e-mail me at:
Box 8 Club of St. Louis Inc.
World Of Fire E-Mail:
SUBSCRIBE TO World Of Fire Daily Report at:
Subscribe via e-mail to: WOF_Reportfirstname.lastname@example.org
View working fires reports & pictures at: http://communities.msn.com/WorldOfFi..._whatsnew.msnw
Content Copyright © 1998-2001 - World Of Fire Report. All Rights Reserved
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)