Thread: World Of Fire Report: 11-28-01
12-03-2001, 08:25 AM #1
World Of Fire Report: 11-28-01
*** America's Fire Paging Notification Network ***
Local & National reports from pager notification networks around the U.S.
(All times are in Central Standard Time unless otherwise indicated)
Wednesday, November 28, 2001
· STLFN: HILLSBORO (JEFFERSON Co.), MO: *1st Alarm* fire at the Hardees @ 12974 Hwy 21. Companies: 6510, 6210, 700 Units. [STL 585]. 12:33a.m.
· STLFN: Update – HILLSBORO (JEFFERSON Co.), MO: Update – 1st Alarm @ Hardees, 12974 Hwy 21. Fire under control & Units have been released. [STL585]. 12:45a.m.
· Working fire – PAWTUCKET, RI: 474 Pawtucket Ave. Fire was in a 3-story wood frame. 1 10-45 Code 1 to Hasbro. 1 1045 Code 2. Fire knocked down. Now PWH. C612 [TAC9-C304]. 3:00a.m.
· INDIANAPOLIS, IN: Overnight – 2nd Alarm – 1813 S. Talbott St. (3) 2.5-story frames. Fire thru roof into exposures on arrival. (1) civilian fatality. [INDY-12]. 4:59a.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS, MO: STLFD Marine Unit Task Force are on scene @ Benton Park, Arsenal & Jefferson for a vehicle in the lake. Not known at this time if person(s) trapped in the vehicle. [STL899]. 6:52a.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS, MO: Update – STLFD’s Marine Unit Task force @ Benton Park, Arsenal & Jefferson. Vehicle in the lake. DC810 reports car is stolen & empty. All Companies returning. PD on scene. [STL899]. 6:58a.m.
· Working fire – CONVENTRY, RI: 38 York St. Reported structure fire. C319. [TAC9-C69]. 7:39a.m.
· Update – Working fire – CONVENTRY, RI: 38 York St. Structure fire. Heavy fire thru out the building. DWH. C319 [TAC9-C69]. 7:50a.m.
· EAST CHESTER (WESTCHESTER Co.), NY: *2nd Alarm* 65 Waterside. Building fire. [EAN388]. 7:52a.m.
· Update – Working fire – CONVENTRY, RI: 38 York St. 1-story wood frame raised ranch. Partial collapse. Heavy fire throughout building. DWH. C319. [TAC9-C69]. 7:54a.m.
· Working fire – DEDHAM, MA: Box 1812 at 235 Elm St. The “Comfort Inn.” OIC reports fire knocked down. [TAC9-C105]. 9:27a.m.
· *5-5-5-5* It is with regret to announce the death of Firefighter Christopher Santora, E54 from injuries sustained @ Manhattan, NY: 55-8087 WTC, 9/11/01. May he rest in peace. [MNS-OFFICE]. 9:33a.m.
· Working fire – PEABODY, MA: 95 Main St. “Pop’s Pizza.” Companies on arrival reporting heavy fire in a 4-story brick occupied multiple dwelling w/Commercial business on 1st floor. Ladder in operation. [TAC9-C69]. 10:42a.m.
· STATEN ISLAND, NY: All Hands Box 1445 @ Burgher Ave. & Laconia Ave. Large are of brush. [EAN2]. 10:49a.m.
· Update – Working fire –PEABODY, MA: 95 Main St. “Pops Pizza.” Companies reporting heavy fire. Approx 200x300 4-story brick occupied multiple dwelling over many stores. OIC request M/A Companies ladder in operations. Water problems. [TAC9-C69]. 10:54a.m.
· 2nd Alarm – PEABODY, MA: Box 2531 at 95 Main St. “Pops Pizza.” Approx. 200x300 4-story brick occupied multiple dwelling over many stores. OIC requests M/A Companies & rehab. [TAC9-C69]. 11:04a.m.
· Update – 2nd Alarm – PEABODY, MA: Box 2531 at 95 Main St. OIC reporting bulk of fire knocked down. Holding all Companies. Checking for extensions. OIC Red Cross for 30+ victims. S/C Fire Marshal. PWH. [TAC9-C69]. 11:11a.m.
· MANHATTAN, NY: 75-1372 at 610 West 115th St. near Broadway. Fire 3rd floor of a 9-story occupied multiple dwelling. PWH. [MNS119]. 11:28a.m.
· MANHATTAN, NY: All Hands – Box 1372 at 610 W. 115th St. Fire was on the 3rd floor of a 9-story brick occupied multiple dwelling 40x75. DIV-3 just placed the fire under control. [EAN100]. 11:33a.m.
· BROOKLYN, NY: All Hands – Box 1046 at 413 Lincoln Rd. Fire on the 1st floor of a 2-story brick 20x40 building. Primary searches are negative. Fire doubtful. [EAN388]. 1:05p.m.
· BROOKLYN, NY: 75-1046 in the 400 block Lincoln Rd. Fire in a 2-story building. Fire under control. [MNS-30*IAP]. 1:09p.m.
· BRONX, NY: 75-2091 at 1243 Taylor Ave. 3-story 50x75 dwelling. Fire 1st floor. NFI. [MNS-30-IAP]. 1:14p.m.
· BRONX, NY: 75-2891 at 1243 Taylor Ave. near Westchester. Fire 1st floor kitchen of a 3-story frame 50x75 private dwelling. [MNS307]. 1:29p.m.
· Working fire – MEXICO, ME: 24 Roxbury Rd. Reported structure fire. C603 [TAC9-C69]. 1:43p.m.
· *Working fire* CAMDEN, NJ: 606 Line St. BATT-1 on location with a 2-story brick – heavy fire & smoke #1 & #2 floors. All Companies going to work. [EAN3305]. 1:46p.m.
· BROOKLYN, NY: All Hands – Box 3858 @ 85th St. and Bay Parkway. 3-story frame 30x50 vacant building. Fire top floor. [EAN2]. 1:56p.m.
· BROOKLYN, NY: All Hands – Box 1220 @ 604 2nd St. near 8th Ave. 4-story brick 25x40. BATT-48 reports fire #1 floor. [EAN2]. 1:59p.m.
· CAMDEN (CAMDEN Co.), NJ: Update – Working fire at 606 Line St. BATT-1 reports bulk of the fire knocked down. Primary search is negative. Fire is PWH. [EAN22/EAN3305]. 2:04p.m.
· KANSAS CITY, MO: Working fire @ 31st Street x Olive. Heavy smoke/fire showing from the 2nd floor of a vacant 2-story frame. Site of previous fires. 2 lines off so far. P17, P18, R11, R31, T2, T5, CAR 105. [KCFN-02]. 2:15p.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS, MO: STLFD has a *1st Alarm + 2 extra Pumpers at 3833 Sullivan. They have a 2-story vacant house with fire in the basement, 1st & 2nd floors. 4 lines off. Fire has now been struck out b/o DC810 but the Companies will be there some time for overhauling. [STL819]. 2:24p.m.
· Update – KANSAS CITY, MO: 31st St. x Olive. CAR 105 reporting several fires inside the structure. 3 small lines working so far. S/C P32, R1(RIT), CAR104, now moving to extended operations. [KCFN-02]. 2:26p.m.
· Working fire – WAREHAM, MA: 150 Swifts Beach Road. Dwelling fire. [TAC9-C461]. 2:27p.m.
· KANSAS CITY, MO: 2nd Alarm @ 31st St. x Olive. 2-story frame with heavy fire 2nd floor & basement. 1 Deck Gun, 1 Ladder Pipe & 3 lines working at this time. Exterior operations only. [KCFN-02$]. 2:38p.m.
· BRONX, NY: Box 2861 at 1037,1027, 1041 Castle Hill Ave. 1 car MVA onto sidewalk & into 4 stores. Roll down gates in danger of collapse. 3 injuries from car. S/C Rescue 3 & Collapse Unit & OEM BN-3. [MNS-30]. 2:44p.m.
· ELKHART, IN: Extra Alarm @ Bauer & Myrtle. 2-story Commercial building with heavy fire. Multiple lines working. [CHGO-03/01/SBN3*] ©. 2:44p.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS, MO: STLFD *2nd Alarm* for the fire at 3833 Sullivan b/o BC801. [STL 819]. 2:44p.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS, MO: Update – STLFD’s *2nd Alarm* @ 3833 Sullivan. Fire in a 2-story house. They have fire in the basement, 1st and 2nd floors. One Firefighter was injured with burns to the face. They have 4 lines working at this time. [STL 819]. 2:48p.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS, MO: Update – STLFD’s *2nd Alarm* @ 3833 Sullivan. All 2nd Alarm Companies are to report to the front of the building with mask & tools. [STL819]. 2:55p.m.
· BAYVILLE (OCEAN Co.), NJ: Working structure fire at the “Huntington”. One injury on scene – Additional M/A EMS to the scene. [EAN200]. 3:39p.m.
· Update – KANSAS CITY, MO: 2nd Alarm – correct address of 3031 Olive x 31st St. 2 Ladder Pipes & numerous lines used on a vacant 2.5-story frame house. Heavy fire on 2nd floor & basement. [KCFN-02*]. 3:54p.m.
· MILLSTONE (MONMOUTH Co.), NJ: *2nd Alarm* 5 Nathaniel Dr. x Millstone Rd. M/A Applegarth, Manalapan, Englishtown and Freehold Twp. [EAN16]. 3:56p.m.
· MILLSTONE NJ: 3rd Alarm - 5 Nathaniel Drive. House fire. No size up. Extensive M/A to work/cover. [EAN-STAFF-EAN10]. 4:30p.m.
· Haz-Mat – NARRAGANSETT, RI: on Farnum Point Rd. Reported as a large LGP Tank leaking. Numerous evacuations in the area. Waiting for a company to off load the tank. C303. [TAC9-C302]. 4:30p.m.
· Working fire – CAMDEN (CAMDEN Co.), NJ: at Broadway & Viola. Engine 8 has heavy fire on the 1st floor of a 2-story vacant building. Res1cue advising building is heavily deteriorated. All members are to remain out of building. Exterior attack in progress. [EAN3305]. 5:03p.m.
· CAMDEN (CAMDEN Co.), NJ: Update *All Hands* at Broadway & Viola Streets. BATT-1 has a 2-story frame with heavy fire #1 floor. S/C for an additional Engine Co. [EAN3305]. 5:31p.m.
· STATEN ISLAND, NY: All Hands – 205 Beachwood. Fire in the basement of a 2.5-story frame – private dwelling 20x50. Fire is extending up the walls & is into the 2nd floor & attic. 2 lines stretched operating. [EAN100]. 6:04p.m.
· FALLS TWP. (BUCKS Co.), NJ: *Working fire* on Valentine Ave. Heavy smoke showing from the 2nd floor of a dwelling. NFI. [EAN3305]. 6:57p.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS Co., MO: Mid County FPD has a 1st Alarm house fire at 1318 Ferguson x-st Page. Smoke showing from the basement of a 1-story house. Companies: 4510 4511 2614 4712 4517 4504. [STL810]. 7:01p.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS Co., MO: Update – Mid County FPD's 1st Alarm at 1318 Ferguson: Command reports an electrical fire. Companies 4712 & 2614 returning to service. [STL810]. 7:04p.m.
· STLFN: FESTUS (JEFFERSON Co.), MO: *1st Alarm* house fire @ 1019 N. 2nd Street. S/C for Herculaneum E-6310 to also respond. NFI. [STL899]. 7:42p.m.
· MFN: BALTIMORE, MD: Structure fire on Howard Street and Franklin St. Command reporting fire showing on the exterior of the building. Fire now reported under control. Request Fire Investigation. [MFN-1]. 8:55p.m.
· STLFN: MADISON Co., IL: Long Lake has responded to a report of a vacant house fire in the 1600 block of Ferguson. M/A from Mitchell FD. [STL899]. 9:03p.m.
· MFN: QUEEN ANNES Co., MD: (Box 2-14 / Grasonville). Working fire next to 112 Woods Rd. Reporting several calls. Fire through the roof. Station 1 & Station 3 on the initial. [MFN-696]. 9:27p.m.
· QUEEN ANNES Co., MD: (Box 2-14 / Grasonville) *2nd Alarm* Dwelling fire next to 112 Woods Rd. Command reporting heavy fire showing. Now reports fire through the roof. Mutual Aid from Anne Arundel Co. (MFN696/66) [MFN1]. 9:45p.m.
· STLFN: PINE LAWN (ST. LOUIS Co.), MO: Normandy FPD *1st Alarm* @ 3801 Salome x Fair Child. Smoke showing from a 1-story house. 1 line off. Supply line being laid. [STL899]. 9:51p.m.
· CHICAGO, IL: Still & Box Alarm @ 7655 S. May. Engine-129 reports a fire. [CHGO-1/15/259+]. 10:00p.m.
· CHICAGO, IL: Update – Still & Box Alarm @ 7655 S. May. 1.5-story dwelling 35x50. Fire on the 1st floor. 2 lines working. [CHGO-1/15/259+]. 10:02p.m.
· STLFN: PINE LAWN (ST. LOUIS Co.), MO: Update – Normandy FPD’s *1st Alarm* @ 3801 Salome x Fair Child. Fire is under control @ 20 minute MARC. Companies are overhauling. Request Red Cross for family assistance (2 adults). [STL899]. 10:10p.m.
· CHICAGO, IL: Still & Box Alarm @ 7655 S. May has been Struck out b/o 2-2-5. 3 lines used. [CHGO-1/15/259+]. 10:14p.m.
· LOS ANGELES, CA: LA City Fire: *Major Emergency* 7306 Laurel Canyon Bl. (North Hollywood) 1 story 50x100 Commercial building fully involved & thru roof. Exposure to large Commercial building. [FIREPAGE (R) LA60]. 10:26p.m.
· MONTCLAIR (ESSEX Co.), NJ: *2nd Alarm* 92 Lincoln St. Fire on the 2nd floor rear of a dwelling. Occupants trapped. M/A FAST Team from W. Orange. Additional M/A for coverage. [EAN77/EAN388]. 11:15p.m.
*** REPORT FROM THE LINE OF FIRE ***
Hartford Citywide Radio Association Incident Log
Meriden, CT /10-75/ 299 Glen Hill Rd a dwelling add’l Engine req 03:17
Seymour, CT /10-75/ 152 Derby Ave 3wdfr fire 2nd flr 06:00
Killingworth , CT /10-31/10-43 req/ Rt81 NFI 08:56
Hartford, CT /10-80/ I-91NB at Exit 27 tractor trailer into guard rail leaking fuel 12:33
Deep River, CT /10-31/10-43 req/ Rt145 near Rt81 NFI 13:28
Hartford, CT /10-31/ I-91 NB at Exit 33 a rollover add’l EMS req 15:30
Bridgeport, CT /10-75/ Palisade St and Stewart St 3 bay garage NFI 16:24
Shelton, CT /10-75/ 32 Fern St 2.5wdfr fire 1st flr 17:28
Springfield, MA /10-75/ 54 Byers St unk type bldg NFI 17:30
Hartford, CT /10-75/ 968 Wethersfield Ave occ 3brk fore in the basement 17:30
Hamden, CT /2nd Alarm/ 50 Mix Ave an apt bldg NFI 21:54
Springfield, MA /10-75/ 1129 Worthington St 2.5wdfr fire 2nd flr 21:58
Oxford, CT /10-75/ 329 Quaker Farms Rd 2wdfr 22:24
Bridgeport, CT /10-75/ Pearl Harbor St 1.5wdfr well involved 23:07
West Warwick, RI /10-75/ 10 Messer St an apt bldg with rescues made NFI 02:15
East Hartford, CT /10-31 Code Red/ I-84 at I-384 split involving EHFD vehicle NFI 09:16
East Windsor, CT (Warehouse Point District) /10-75/ 10 Wagner La a mobile home and (2) cars 10:01
Willington, CT /10-75/ 135 Pinney Hill Rd a dwelling (1) occupant rescued 10-45 Code 2 (cardiac arrest) 10:33
Springfield, MA /10-75/ Dwight St and Carew St 4brk fire 4th flr 13:03
Redding, CT /10-75/ 14 Worth St 2wdfr heavy fire NFI 14:43
Cranston, RI /10-75/ 275 Montgomery Ave 3wdfr fire 3rd flr add’l Engine and Ladder req 16:18
Norwalk, CT /10-75/ 37 Lexington Ave 3wdfr heavy fire (2) firefighter 10-45 unk code 19:46
Pawtucket, RI /2nd Alarm/ 333 Pawtucket Ave an OMD fire 1st flr 21:50
Middletown, CT /10-31/10-43 req/ Randolph St and highland St car vs motorcycle 15:20
Mansfield, CT /10-75/ 118 Mortville Rd a shed NFI 17:23
Hartford, CT /10-31 with fire/ Blue Hills Ave and Westbourne Pky 2 car (3) 10-45 unk codes 17:23
Trumbull, CT /2nd Alarm/ 5 Cedar Hill Rd unk type bldg (4) firefighter 10-45’s 17:30
Hartford, CT /10-30/ Chester St outside fire extended to 2wdfr dwelling 19:17
Hartford, CT /10-75/ 184 Ward St 2.5wdfr duplex fire 1st flr (1) 10-45 Code 3 19:32
Derby, CT /10-30/ 128 Main St 4brk a basement fire 20:09
Ridgefield, CT /10-31/ Rt7 and Rt39 3 cars 1 pinned 21:11
New Fairfield, CT /10-31/Milltown Rd a rollover NFI 21:29
South Killingly, CT /10-75/ 102 Hall Hill Rd unk type bldg 22:36
Cranston, RI /10-75/ 957 Cranston St 3wdfr fire 2nd flr add'l Engine req 23:37
East Hartford, CT /10-31/ Prospect St (5)10-45’s 1 pinned 02:31
Hartford, CT /10-31/ I-84 WB at Sigourney St NFI 09:32
Bridgeport, CT /10-80/ I-95 SB at Exit 27 a gasoline tanker rollover with fire leaking 3000 gallons of product add’l Foam apparatus and USCG req area evac’d 09:50
New Milford, CT /10-31/ Rt7 at the car wash NFI 10:05
Stamford, CT /10-75/ Gray Rock Rd “The Stamford Mall” a roof fire 11:08
Derby, CT /10-31/ Rt8 SB at Exit 15 a rollover 11:33
Brookfield, CT /10-31/ Whisconear Rd a person under vehicle R-5 req 13:29
Glastonbury, CT /10-75/ Cedar Ridge Ter a dwelling 15:12
Hamden, CT /10-75/ 65 Dawes Ave 2wdfr fire on 2nd flr 15:37
West Hartford, CT /10-31/ I-84 EB Exit 48 rollover 16:08
Worcester, MA /10-75/ 12 Dayton St occ 3wdfr a basement fire 02:27
Westport, CT /10-31/ Rt15 SB between Exits 41 and 42 a rollover 08:16
Providence, RI /10-75/ 355 Plainfield St unk type bldg NFI 08:25
Waterbury, CT /10-30/ 25 Robbins St fire in the basement 09:24
Hartford, CT /10-75/ 10 Olds Pl vacant 2.5wdfr well involved (1) firefighter 10-45 unk code 10:50
Hartford, CT /10-75/ 84 Pembroke St 2.5wdfr fire 2nd flr 12:46
Providence, RI /10-75/ Pocasset St and Hillhurst St 3wdfr a porch fire 15:42
Putnam, CT /10-31/ Pomfret St near the hospital NFI 15:44
Worcester, MA /10-75/ 7 Wall St occ 3wdfr fire 2nd flr 16:55
Hartford, CT /10-31/ I-91 near “Colt Bldg” a tractor trailer rollover 01:06
Farmington, CT /10-31/ 10-43 req/ Pinnacle Rd at Rt6 08:49
Hartford, CT /2nd Alarm/ 153 Market St “G. Fox Bldg” fire in the elevator shaft of a high rise 10:55
Hartford, CT /10-75/ 3 Lawrence St 3brk fire 1st flr 17:36
Springfield, MA /10-75/ 52 Union St fire 1st flr unk type bldg NFI 07:20
Danbury, CT /10-75/ 121 Lake Ave “Ethan Allen Inn” add’l Engine req 07:50
Granby, CT /10-31/10-99/ Rt20 at Rt219 a tractor trailer rollover onto cars R-5 req 09:34
Cheshire, CT /10-31/ Peck La at Westmore Rd 1 pinned 14:34
Shelton, CT /10-75/ 60 Applewood Dr 2wdfr fire from the roof 20:14
Pawtucket, RI /10-75/ 474 Pawtucket Ave 3wdfr (1) 10-45 Code 1 (fatal) (1) 10-45 Code 2 (serious) 03:38
Litchfield, CT /10-31/ Rt202 at “Litchfield Inn” NFI 07:37
Coventry, RI /10-75/ 38 York St unk type bldg NFI 08:42
Newtown, CT /10-31/ Rt6 at “7-11” a rollover NFI 17:04
Haddam, CT /10-31/10-43 req/ Rt82 and Rt154 car vs tree 16:47
Stafford, CT (West Stafford Section) /10-75/ Main St a basement fire unk type bldg NFI 20:46
Simsbury, CT /10-75/ 5 Linda La 2wdfr bedroom fire 2nd flr 21:50
HCRA Website: http://www.hartfordcitywide.com
HCRA Email: email@example.com
LAKE DALLAS, TX: Lake Cities FD, 2nd Alarm Structure Fire. 199 Country Ridge Road. Large 1-Story single family dwelling, heavy fire on arrival with fire through the roof above garage. Multiple lines off, roof opened, fire went defensive. High winds a problem and water problems. Extensive overhaul. LCFD Engines 591, 592, Medics 591, 592, Chiefs 591, 592, Lewisville Engines 161, 164, Truck 161, Chiefs 161, 165, Denton Quint & Chief, Highland Village Engine & Chief. 0408 hours.
LOS ANGELES, CA:
MAJOR EMERGENCY STRUCTURE FIRE:
On Wednesday, November 28, 2001, at 1943 hours (7:43 p.m.), twenty-nine companies of Los Angeles Firefighters, six Battalion Command Teams, five LAFD Rescue Ambulances and other support units, under the direction of Assistant Chief Michael S. Fulmis, responded to a Major Emergency Structure Fire at 7310/7312 N. Laurel Canyon Boulevard, in the Valley Plaza area. First units on the scene reported a large industrial complex, (“El Canyon Industrial Park” , 100’ x 700’, commercial building with heavy smoke and fire showing from two occupancies. Firefighters used forcible entry tools to enter the structure and used handlines to aggressively attack the fire. During the initial fire attack, the roof was compromised and Firefighters ceased interior firefighting and took a defensive position on the exterior of the structure and used heavy stream appliances to control the fire. Firefighters extinguished the fire in one-hour and twenty-two minutes, confining the fire to “True Wheel Tire & Rim” and a Video storage facility. Six other business in the twelve-unit complex sustained water and forcible entry damage. No injuries were reported and the cause of the fire is listed as under investigation. Fire damage is still being tabulated.
REPORT PREPARED BY :
James "Jim" R. Wells
Public Service Officer
Los Angeles Fire Department
200 North Main Street, Room EOC-423
Los Angeles, CA 90012 USA
Fax: (213) 485-2708
LAFD E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAFD Website: http://www.lafd.org
***BALTIMORE, MARYLAND FIRE HISTORY***
for November 28th:
1956: 8 Alarms - 6-6-10-463 & 2-2-6534 - 2600 Annapolis Rd - Westport (South Baltimore) - Fire involved the C. O. Wurtzberger & Sons Company. (CHM1)
George T. Ehrman
St. Louis County, MO - Florissant Valley Fire Protection District Web Site
The 2002 Fire Apparatus Calendar is available from the Metropolitan Fire Association of Atlanta, GA.
This calendar is full color, with a different piece of equipment from the metropolitan Atlanta area featured on each page. Front & rear covers are fire scenes. Contains shift markings for 24/24 & 24/48 shifts. Also has dates for many fire related events & musters. Previous years' calendars have had favorable reviews in Fire Apparatus Journal.
Price for USA & Canada $8.00 postpaid.
Make check or money order in US funds payable to MFA .
Atlanta, GA 30366
The calendar is a fund-raising project of the Metropolitan Fire Association of Atlanta, Ga., member club of International Fire Buffs Association, operator of the Hot News Alert Network paging network.
Metropolitan Fire Association
*** FireNet Group Of The Day: ***
CityWide Paging Hartford, CT, Connecticut's largest Fire & News Paging system now in our 8th year with over 1,200 members. CWP provides fire, accident and major news paging to our membership made up of public safety, media and buffs through out the state of Connecticut. CWP has 30 volunteer dispatchers and operates a toll free in state hotline available to all members. CWP offers service on various Motorola pagers with service customized to the member's needs. CWP operates on MobileComm Service, and now available on MobileComm Flex service. CWP offers a secondary paging service to off system pagers. We have the ability to send timely customized pages for incidents in our coverage area of Connecticut, Western Massachusetts, Rhode Island and the New York boarder towns to any individual pin number in Connecticut or in the USA on any paging service for a small yearly fee. CWP provides a free national service available to any paging group, big or small, in the US. Any group interested receiving CWP USA Paging contact Frank Papa Jr. @ email@example.com
Citywide Paging Ken Kalos / Frank Papa Jr.
P.O.Box 575 Connecticut
Newington, CT 06131
Special Thanks to everyone who contributes fire news. ALSO a BIG THANKS to ALL FireNet pager groups who provide St. Louis FireNet with fire info. For a listing of these groups and how you can get a fire pager please e-mail me at:
Box 8 Club of St. Louis Inc.
World Of Fire E-Mail:
SUBSCRIBE TO World Of Fire Daily Report at:
Subscribe via e-mail to: WOF_Reportfirstname.lastname@example.org
View working fires reports & pictures at:
Content Copyright © 1998-2001 - World Of Fire Report. All Rights Reserved
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)