Thread: World Of Fire Report: 12-06-01
12-09-2001, 06:43 PM #1
World Of Fire Report: 12-06-01
*** America's Fire Paging Notification Network ***
Local & National reports from pager notification networks around the U.S.
(All times are in Central Standard Time unless otherwise indicated)
Thursday, December 06, 2001
· STLFN: ARNOLD (JEFFERSON Co.), MO: Update – Rock Community FPD’s *1st Alarm* Apartment fire at 1106 Westward Trail. Command reports fire now under control. *FINAL* [STL-800]. 12:08a.m.
· BROOKLYN, NY: Working fire – Box 1782 at Ridgewood Ave @ Cleveland St. Using 2 Engines & 2 Trucks. Fire 1st floor of a 2-story building. MNS-154. [MNS-30*IAP]. 12:23a.m.
· MANHATTAN, NY: Working fire – Box 524 at 22 E. 11th St. Smoke condition on the top floor of a 3-story story 20x60 multiple dwelling. [MNS-30*IAP]. 1:36a.m.
· Update – MANHATTAN, NY: Working fire Box 524 at corrected address of 26 E. 11th St. near 5th Ave. 3-story 20x60 occupied multiple dwelling. Using 2 Engines & 2 Trucks. Fire in sofa 3rd floor. L5 FAST. BN-6. [MNS-30*IAP]. 1:45a.m.
· MFN: BALTIMORE, MD: Dwelling fire at Carrollton & Riggs (Box 8-2). BC-3 reporting a 3-story corner. Heavy fire 1st floor. [MFN-5]. 1:52a.m.
· MFN-Update: BALTIMORE, MD: Dwelling *Working Fire Dispatch* at Carrollton & Riggs Aves (Box 8-2). BC-3 reporting a 3-story corner with heavy fire 1st floor. [MFN-5]. 1:54a.m.
· PALMER (CHRISTIAN Co.), IL: Structure fire at Quansa Hut across from the Palmer Elevator. Morrisonville FD on scene quested M/A from Taylorville FD. Morrisonville EMS and CCSO on scene also. [CIFN*4]. 2:57a.m.
· Update – PALMER (CHRISTIAN Co.), IL: Structure fire at Quansa Hut across from the Palmer Elevator. Taylorville Engine 2 on location requesting an additional Tanker to the scene. [CIFN*4]. 3:10a.m.
· BROOKLYN, NY: 75-309 Taylor St. @ Bedford Ave. 2-story structure with fire on the 1st floor. BN-35. [MNS-30*IAP]. 3:15a.m.
· Update – BROOKLYN, NY: 75-309 at Taylor St. @ Bedford Ave. 2-story Commercial building with fire 1st floor. All primary searches negative on 1st floor. Secondary searches delayed due to heavy smoke. DIV-11 [MNS-30*IAP]. 3:27a.m.
· MANHATTAN, NY: Working fire at 124 Bradhurst Ave. 5-story 30x50 vacant multiple dwelling. S/C E67, L30, L34 FAST. [MNS-30*IAP]. 4:46a.m.
· MANHATTAN, NY: **2nd Alarm** Box 1643 at 124 Bradhurst Ave. near 149th St. 5-story brick 30x50 vacant multiple dwelling with heavy fire. Windows bricked over. BN-16. [MNS-30*IAP]. 4:48a.m.
· Update – MANHATTAN, NY: **2nd Alarm** Box 1643 at 124 Bradhurst Ave near 149th St. 5-story brick vacant multiple dwelling with heavy fire. BN-14 Safety Coordinator, BN-17 Communication Coordinator. S/C Tower Ladder 14. [MNS-30*IAP]. 4:56a.m.
· Update – MANHATTAN, NY: **2nd Alarm** Box 1643 at 124 Bradhurst Ave near 149th St. All fire knocked down. Tower Ladder operation. PWH b/o DIV-6. [MNS-30*IAP]. 5:29a.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS, MO: STLFD *1st Alarm* @ 5058 Wells x Kingshighway. 1-story brick building with smoke showing. 1 line off. PUMPERS: 13-24-30-26, HL15, BC805/806, SQD-2. [STL899]. 6:13a.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS, MO: Update – STLFD’s *1st Alarm* @ 5058 Wells x Kingshighway. BC805 reports fire is out. Companies are overhauling. All Firefighters & occupants are accounted for. Strike out the alarm. [STL899]. 6:33a.m.
· NEWARK (ESSEX Co.), NJ: *All Hands* 310 Broadway (North). Fire in a 3-story brick with extension to a similar structure. [EAN18/EAN503]. 6:46a.m.
· Update – NEWARK (ESSEX Co.), NJ: *Working fire* in the area of 310 Broadway. Partial collapse in rear of main fire building (3-story brick). DC1 reporting heavy fire in the rear of like exposure. Request additional 2&1. [EAN18*EAN503]. 6:53a.m.
· STLFN: (0530hrs) BELLEVILLE (ST. CLAIR Co.), IL: Belleville FD was on the scene of a house fire @ 2112 East “C” St. Engine 1, Truck 1 reported heavy smoke showing on arrival. Companies: Engine 1, Truck 1, 2, Chief 2. Fire was contained to the kitchen. Fire was under control @ 0730hrs. *FINAL* [STL 835]. 7:45a.m.
· MANHATTAN, NY: Working fire @ 1998 2nd Ave. 2 Police Officers with smoke inhalation. ESU is canceling Aviation & Hi-rise Rescue. NFI. [MSN119]. 8:02a.m.
· NEWARK (ESSEX Co.), NJ: **2nd Alarm** 310 Broadway. Fire (2) 3-story vacant brick buildings. Heavy fire. [MNS-516]. 8:18a.m.
· MANHATTAN, NY: 75-179 at 161 Hudson St. x Hubert St. Fire on the 4th floor of a 7-story 50x75 occupied multiple dwelling.. Fire knocked down & under control. [MNS-154/88/119]. 8:21a.m.
· MFN: ANNE ARUNDEL Co., MD: 8034 Telegraph Rd. across from US Food Service. Engine 281 on location reporting a 2-story single family dwelling with fire showing in the rear. Request “All Hands.” [MFN-13]. 8:26a.m.
· UNIONDALE (LONG ISLAND), NY: Working fire in a Deli at 421 Uniondale Ave. First due Engine reports heavy smoke showing. [MNS 266]. 8:43a.m.
· LOS ANGLES (LOS ANGELES Co.), CA: Greater Alarm fire at W. Pico St. & Westmoreland St. 2-story Commercial building with heavy smoke condition. [MNS-490]. 9:33a.m.
· MIAMI, FL: 2nd Alarm on arrival at SW 11th Ave & 11th St. Setting up multi-versal. Wires down. Defensive operations only. Protecting exposures. Fire building is pretty much gone. Structure was fully involved on arrival. [GCFN01]. 10:27a.m.
· MILWAUKEE, WI: *2nd Alarm* @ 700 E. Jones St. for a fire at Jones Island’s Dryer House (sewerage plant). NFI-ATT. [M6-MKE FIRENET]. 10:51a.m.
· MERIDEN, CT: Update – 2nd Alarm equiv. 49 Prospect. A house fire. M/A Wallingford, Berlin, S. Meriden. [CWP/CT19]. 10:54a.m.
· MONROE TWP. (GLOUCESTER Co.), NJ: *Working fire* 225 Newbrooklyn Rd. Fire in a dwelling. Going in service. NFI. [EAN3307]. 11:12a.m.
· Update – MONROE TWP. (GLOUCESTER Co.), NJ: *Working fire* 225 Newbrooklyn Rd. Companies still in service – making good progress. S/C Station 10-2 to scene. NFI. [EAN3307]. 11:24a.m.
· KEARNEY (HUDSON Co.), NJ: Working barge fire on the Passiac River. Area of Rapps Boat Yard on Passiac Ave. Fire not reachable from land. Fire is also near the railroad bridge that may become involved. [EAN711/EAN502/NJ702/EAN299]. 11:26a.m.
· KEARNEY (HUDSON Co.), NJ: *Strike the 2nd Alarm* for the working barge fire on the Passiac River. New Jersey Transit Boonton ordered shut down in the area to bring water to the fire. Additional Engine to the scene. Harrison Fire Department placed on stand-by. Fire is DWH. Long lay in. [EAN STAFF-EAN299]. 11:29a.m.
· Update – KEARNEY (HUDSON Co.), NJ: *2nd Alarm* barge fire on the Passiac River. Command requesting the U.S. Coast Guard and the New Jersey State Police Marine Div. to respond. Fire is located on a barge near the center span. Workers on location when fire broke out. Roads closed in area. [EAN299]. 11:33a.m.
· KEARNEY (HUDSON Co.), NJ: Update *2nd Alarm* barge fire on the Passiac River. Fire is under control at W.R. Drawn Bridge. Command requests U.S.C.G to continue in. [EAN STAFF-EAN299]. 12:06p.m.
· HARDYSTON (SUSSEX Co.), NJ: *Large area brush fire* area of Rt.23 & Beaver Dam Rd. Large brush fire (15+ acres) running the mountain. NJFF’s en-route with several Units. DWH. [EAN14]. 12:25p.m.
· RUTHERFORD (BERGEN Co.), NJ: **Working fire** 108 Hastings Ave on the corner of Darwin. Fire in a Condo complex. M/A Truck and FAST Team to the scene. [EAN301]. 12:29p.m.
· Update – RUTHERFORD (BERGEN Co.), NJ: *Working fire* 108 Hastings Ave. Fire knocked down. Companies beginning venting and overhaul. Sounds PWH. [EAN301]. 12:33p.m.
· Update - HARDYSTON TWP. (SUSSEX Co.), NJ: Working fire in a large area of brush/woods near Rt.23 & Beaver Lake Rd. NJFFS working with several Units. M/A from several Depts. including Jefferson Twp. to the scene. NJFFS reports not contained at this time. [EAN100]. 1:17p.m.
· LOS ANGELES, CA: (07:57hrs PST) *Greater Alarm* 2362 W. Pico Blvd. 2-story 100x50 Commercial building with fire on the 1st floor. Extension to 2nd floor. “Latina Musica” and Banquet Hall. $350,000.00 damage. [FIREPAGE ® LA-60/LA-1]. 1:30p.m.
· HOLMDEL (MONMOUTH Co.), NJ: *Bayshore Hospital* Beers St. Electrical fire on the 3rd floor North wing. Fire now out. Smoke condition on the floor. Hazlet FD on scene M/A. [EAN200]. 2:01p.m.
· MAPANOCK (ULSTER Co.), NY: *Fatal Car vs. Correction Bus. Rt.209 near the Mapanock Fire Station. PD on scene requesting numerous buses for multiple prisoners and civilian injuries. Command requesting 2 Medivac to launch. [MNS#12]. 2:05p.m.
· BRONX, NY: All Hands Box 2533 at Anderson Ave & 166th St. BC-17 has a fire on the 2nd floor rear Apartment of a 2-story brick occupied multiple dwelling. 1 line stretched out. DWH [EAN100]. 2:20p.m.
· PHILADELPHIA, PA: *Large Brush fire* in the area of Dungan Rd. in the N.E. Section of the city. Reported large are of brush. NFI. [EAN3305]. 2:20p.m.
· Update – BRONX, NY: All Hands – Box 2533 at Anderson Ave. & 166th St. *Correction* fire is on the 6th floor of a 6-story brick occupied multiple dwelling, 100x150. DIV-6 reports main body of fire knocked down & fire is PWH. [EAN100]. 2:24p.m.
· BRONX, NY: 75-2533 at 1030 Woodycrest Ave x W165th St. Fire in a 6-story brick occupied multiple dwelling 100x150. All visible fire is knocked down & fire is PWH. [MNS342]. 2:24p.m.
· GOSHEN, IN: Major Shooting Incident at Nu-Wood Decorative Millwork Factory. Reports of 30-35 shot. [INDY-12]. 2:48p.m.
· NEWARK (ESSEX Co.), NJ: *Working fire* Box 3213 at 87 Bloomfield Ave. Fire in a 3-story frame as per Radio Alarm from Engine 9. [EAN388]. 2:56p.m.
· PATERSON (PASSAIC Co.), NJ: Working fire on Ellison Ave. Fire is in a 1-story Commercial building. [EAN388/503/EAN100]. 3:00p.m.
· OCEANSIDE (NASSAU Co.), NY: *Brush fire* Hampton Rd & Daly Blvd. Brush fire extended to Long Island RR tracks. Request to top LIRR traffic. [MNS-434/30]. 3:46p.m.
· CHICAGO, IL: 3-11 Alarm fire & EMS Plan (5 AMBO’s) @ 4352 N. Winchester. 3-story 100x200 building with fire on all floors & through roof. [CHGO-03] ©. 3:49p.m.
· MANHATTAN, NY: 75-256 at 60 Norfolk St. x Grand/Rivington Streets. Fire in a lighting fixture in the attic of a Synagogue. Additional Tower Ladder requested to the scene (T18). L8 FAST. [MNS342]. 3:52p.m.
· OCEANSIDE (NASSAU Co.), NY: Brush fire at Long Island Railroad Station and Daly Blvd. FD requests railroad service be suspended. [EAN85]. 3:52p.m.
· LOS ANGELES, CA: Greater Alarm structure fire at Sunset Blvd. & Vine St. 19-story Hi-Rise building with possible explosion on underground parking level. No power to building. [MNS-490]. 4:00p.m.
· Update – MANHATTAN, NY: 75-256 at 60 Norfolk St. x Grand/Rivington Streets. 2.5-story brick Synagogue 25x60. D1 reports having difficulty gaining access to attic. Setting up TL. [MNS342]. 4:03p.m.
· Update – MANHATTAN, NY: 75-256 at 60 Norfolk St. x Grand/Rivington Streets. Fire in the attic of a 2.5-story brick Synagogue 75x150. D1 reports visible fire knocked down via H/L. Still have pockets of fire. Still having difficulty gaining access. [MNS342]. 4:13p.m.
· QUEENS, NY: Working fire – 4991 Booth Memorial Ave. x 163rd St./Parsons Blvd. Large area of brush. Request 4 Engines for fast moving fire. L129 FAST. [MNS342]. 4:44p.m.
· Working fire – GARFIELD (BERGEN Co.), NJ: 437 Palisade Ave. Car fire in a garage attached to the house. Possible extension above to the first floor. [EAN322]. 4:47p.m.
· *Update* GARFIELD, NJ: Working fire in a garage appears to be knocked down. Entire house charged with heavy smoke. Companies venting at this time. [EAN322]. 4:56p.m.
· QUEENS, NY: Working fire Box 7504 at 23-14 28th Ave. x 23/24th St. Fire through the roof of an occupied multiple dwelling with people on fire escapes. L154 FAST. [MNS342]. 4:56p.m.
· SOUTH PLAINFIELD (MIDDLESEX Co.), NJ: *Haz-Mat* on Hamilton Blvd. FD/Haz-Mat working at an overturned tank truck leaking apple juice concentrate with lives wires on it. [EAN322/10/EAN100]. 4:59p.m.
· QUEENS, NY: All Hands – Box 7504 at 23-12 28th Ave. Fire from the roof of a 3-story brick occupied attached building. Main body of fire apprears to be in rear of the building. [EAN100]. 5:00p.m.
· QUEENS, NY: 75-7504 at 23-12 28th Ave x 23rd/Crescent Streets. Fire though the roof of a rear Apartment in an attached 3-story brick occupied multiple dwelling 25x40. 2 lines stretched out. Trucks opening up. Main body of fire is knocked down. L154 FAST. [MNS342]. 5:02p.m.
· Update – QUEENS, NY: All Hands Box 7504 at 23-12 28th Ave. Fire in the stairwell bulkhead to the roof. It doesn’t appear to have extended into any apartments or cockloft. Trucks opening up. Fire is darkening down. Still DWH. 3rd truck Company assigned on the initial Box due to amount of calls. [EAN100]. 5:03p.m.
· 2nd Alarm – REVERE, MA: 315 Fenno St. Reported building fire. [TAC9-C105]. 5:21p.m.
· Update – 2nd Alarm – REVERE, MA: OIC reports extensive brush fire running the hill behind several houses on Fenno St. [TAC9-C105]. 5:30p.m.
· MANHATTAN, NY: Update: 75-256 at 60 Norfolk near Grand St. Fire is knocked down & under control. The Synagogue is on of the oldest in the Eastside area. [MNS119/342]. 5:34p.m.
· INDIANAPOLIS, IN: 6167 N. Guilford Ave. Still & Box on a residence fire. Engine-36-16-31, L31-22, BC11, Washington Twp. Engine 221 – RIT. [INDY-12]. 6:48p.m.
· Update – INDIANAPOLIS, IN: 6167 N. Guilford Ave. Fireman fell off the roof. Medic called for. [INDY-12]. 6:53p.m.
· RICHMOND, VA: Haz-Mat/MCI at 1000 W. Carey St. Units on scene of an unknown type substance spilled. Approx. 15 victims exposed. [RFD/FPVA-2/DC8]. 7:08p.m.
· DENVILLE (MORRIS Co.), NJ: *Working fire* Pocono Road at Saint Clare’s Hospital. M/A Ladder from Boonton, RIT from Rockaway Borough. [EAN318]. 7:41p.m.
· QUEENS, NY: 75-6883 at 114-17 Springfield Blvd. BATT-54 reports fire in a 2-story wood frame private dwelling 25x40. 2 lines stretched operating. DWH. [MNS432]. 8:03p.m.
· Update – QUEENS, NY: 75-6883, corrected address of 114-17 Colfax St. x Nashville. DIV-13 reports S/C extra Truck to location. Has “Collier’s Mansion” condition in house. Returning the Rescue. Fire is PWH. [MNS342]. 8:17p.m.
· HARDYSTON (SUSSEX Co.), NJ: Working brush fire behind 7 Alpine Circle. Large brush fire. Request M/A to the scene and EMS to the scene. [EAN77/EAN388]. 8:42p.m.
· Update – RICHMOND, VA: Haz-Mat/MCI at 1000 West Cary St. Patient count up to 34 exposed. [FPVA/DC8]. 9:38p.m.
· PEEKSKILL (WESTCHESTER Co.), NY: *Working fire* 20 Mayberry Lane. M/A requested for Air Truck to the scene and additional Company to cover. [EAN77/EAN388]. 9:50p.m.
· Update – RICHMOND, VA: Haz-Mat/MCI at 1000 W. Carey St. @ VA Commonwealth University. Substance still unidentified. 26 students transported to Medical College of VA for evaluation. [FPVA/DC8]. 10:22p.m.
· SUNNY ISLES (DADE Co.), FL: Medium sized plane down in water just off the beach at Collins Ave. & 173rd St. Plane en-route from Ft. Lauderdale to Opa Locka Airport. 2 onboard – both rescued from water. This is a Commercial Plane. [GCFN01.SNS NEWSDESK]. 10:38p.m.
· CAMDEN (CAMDEN Co.), NJ: *Working fire* 1145 Cambridge St. Companies on location with heavy fire showing from 2nd floor. Going in service. All Hands. [EAN3307]. 11:14p.m.
· Update – CAMDEN (CAMDEN Co.), NJ: *Working fire at 1141 Cambridge St. BATT-2 has heavy fire in a 2-story dwelling. [EAN3305]. 11:18p.m.
DC Firecom/Baltimore Metro Dispatch Report
Wednesday, Nov.21, 2001
ANNE ARUNDEL CO. MD. Working dwelling fire 52 Slyview Dr. Heavy smoke showing from eaves of dwelling under construction. Setting up Tanker operations. MON 800 OPS ECHO DC2
ANNE ARUNDEL CO. MD. Update working house fire corrected address 524 Sylvan Way x James Dr. (Co20-Lake Shore) Fire appears to be on 1st flr of home under construction. rqst FM DC2
ANNE ARUNDEL CO. MD. Update working house fire 524 Sylvan Way x James Dr. (Co20-Lake Shore) Seat of fire has been located. Fire knocked dwn/ opening up & ventilating DC2
DC: *Car into a store* at 2311 18th St NW. Checking for injuries & entrapment DC2
DC: Update *car into a store* 2311 18th St NW. No entrapment & minor injuries. Request the building inspector. DC2
DC: Box Alarm 504 Edgewood St., NE. Fire showing from the kitchen of a 2 sty row dwelling. DC2
Thursday, Nov.22, 2001
MONTGOMERY CO. MD. Bldg fire 11216 Grandview Ave (Wheaton). Fire in vents of cmmercial bldg. MON CHAN1 153.5 DC2
MONTGOMERY CO. MD. 2nd bldg fire rear 1101 Clopper Rd (Gaithersburg) smoke showing 2nd & 3rd flrs of bldg under construction/ MON CHAN1 153.95 DC2
WASH DC: Box & working fire disp 2825 Jasper Rd SE. Fire 2nd floor apartment. DC2
DC Update *2 rescued via aerial ladder* 2825 Jasper Rd SE. Fire 2nd flr 4-story apt bldg. Fire knocked dwn. Searches in progress DC2
DC: Working Box update 2825 Jasper Rd SE. Remaining searches negative. Fire under control. DC2
WASH DC: Box & working fire disp 1400 blk Kearney St. NE. Fire in a dwelling. DC2
DC: Working Box update 1400 blk Kearney St NE. Fire on the 1st flr of a dwelling with extension 2nd flr. Bulk of fire knocked dwn. DC2
PRINCE GEORGES CO. MD. Working townhouse fire 1402 Karen Blvd. Fire showing top flr 3 sty townhouse. MON CHAN3 494.7875 DC2
PRINCE GEORGES update working townhouse fire 1402 Karen blvd (District Heights). Rqst medic unit for burned civilian. Fire knocked dwn. Checking for extension DC2
Friday, Nov.23, 2001
WASH DC *Fatal* person struck by train. Victim now located RR tracks vicinity Montana & N.Y. Aves NE. DC2
DC: Box & working fire disp 512 R St NW. Smoke showing 3rd flr 3 story row dwelling. DC2
DC: Working Box update 512 R St NW. Hvy fire showing flrs 2&3 in rear 3 sty row/interior attack in progress. DC2
DC: Working Box update 512 R St NW. Have pediatric burn victim. All fire knocked dwn. Searches negative DC2
MONTGOMERY CO. MD. Working house fire *Safety Disp rqsted* 4728 Dorset Ave(C06-Bethesda) Possibly under construction. mon chan1 153.95 DC2
MONTGOMERY CO. MD. **2nd alarm** 4722 Dorset Ave (Bethesda) Hvy fire showing from house under construction. mon chan1 153.95 DC2
FAIRFAX CO. VA. Working woods fire Pice Pl & Taylor Rd. Aprox 2 acres involved. Several Engs operating. Helo going up for recon. mon ffx3 460.625 DC2
MONTGOMERY CO. MD. Working brush fire 14421 Quince Orchard Rd (Rockville) Several add units requested. mon chan1 153.95 DC2
DC: Box & working fire disp 1432 Parkwood Pl. NW *Possible people trapped* smoke showing 2 sty brick row. fire 2nd flr. DC2
DC: Working Box update 1432 Parkwood Pl NW. Fire 2nd flr rear with minor extension to attic 2 story attached row. Searches negative. Fire knocked down. DC2
DC: Box & working fire disp 932 S St NW. Fire bsmnt of 2 story row dwelling. DC2
DC: Working Box update 932 S St NW. Bsmnt fire knocked down. Hvy smoke
Conditions. Searches negative. DC2
Saturday, Nov.24, 2001
FAIRFAX CO. VA. Working house fire 9412 Raintree Rd. Fire thru the roof. mon ffx4 460.55 DC2
FAIRFAX update working house fire *evac tones sounded* 9412 Raintree Rd. House is fully involved. mon ffx4 460.55 dc2
DC: Box & Working fire disp 800 K St NW. Fire 11th flr with sprinkler activation in 11-story commercial bldg [DC2].
DC: Working Box update 800 K St NW. Fire 11th flr cubicle in hi-rise office bldg. Fire knocked dwn. Hvy smoke on fire flr. Searches negative. DC2
*** REPORT FROM THE LINE OF FIRE ***
12/06/01 0128hrs W/F+ Independence, MO Opposite 132 N. Brookside x Norledge/Kentucky Apartments over garages, Pumper 3 has fire showing on arrival.
Pumpers 3, 1, 5, Truck 1, Rescue 1, Chief 4
Add'l unit: Quint 6
***BALTIMORE, MARYLAND FIRE HISTORY***
for December 6th:
1926: Chemical Foamite Co#4 was organized & placed in active service in the quarters of E-18, 105 W 21st St, Charles Village (North Of Downtown) - They received a used 1913 White Motor chassis, mounted with (2) 50 & (4) 35 gallon capacity tanks containing liquid foam - They were disbanded on 2/16/1959 - E-18 was disbanded on 12/14/1991 - The firehouse was demolished for a shopping center. (TUH*CHM2)
1958: 6 Alarms - Box#534 - 915-933 Ridgely St - Camden (Southwest Of Downtown) - Fire involved Public School #129. (CHM1)
George T. Ehrman
Check out FIREFOTO3'S HOMEPAGE, FEENEY FIRE FILMS
Click here: FIREFOTO3'S HOMEPAGE, FEENEY FIRE FILMS
*** FireNet Group Of The Day: ***
Fire Page of Tampa Bay
1370 Hidden Circle East
Sarasota FL 34243
Tampa Bay Area
Special Thanks to everyone who contributes fire news. ALSO a BIG THANKS to ALL FireNet pager groups who provide St. Louis FireNet with fire info. For a listing of these groups and how you can get a fire pager please e-mail me at:
Box 8 Club of St. Louis Inc.
World Of Fire E-Mail:
SUBSCRIBE TO World Of Fire Daily Report at:
Subscribe via e-mail to: WOF_Reportfirstname.lastname@example.org
View working fires reports & pictures at:
Content Copyright © 1998-2001 - World Of Fire Report. All Rights Reserved
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)