Thread: World Of Fire Report: 12-19-01
12-21-2001, 10:50 PM #1
World Of Fire Report: 12-19-01
*** America's Fire Paging Notification Network ***
Local & National reports from pager notification networks around the U.S.
(All times are in Central Standard Time unless otherwise indicated)
Wednesday, December 19, 2001
· BALTIMORE, MD (24-9): *Fatal working fire++* Occupied dwelling at 1821 E. Baltimore St. (E. Baltimore). Have a 3-story brick occupied row. *Have (1) Priority-4 (DOA)* located 3rd floor. Other searches negative at this time. S/C 1 additional Truck & 2nd Medic. Fire under control. [DC/BMD/E*23]. 3:38a.m.
· LAKEWOOD (OCEAN Co.), NJ: *Working fire* 423 Ridge Avenue. Paid man reporting heavy fire condition on arrival. Requesting a General Alarm. [EAN27]. 4:57a.m.
· LAKEWOOD (OCEAN Co.), NJ: *General Alarm* 423 Ridge Avenue. Command reporting a 2-story building – fully involved. No entrapment. All occupants are out. [EAN27]. 5:04a.m.
· Update – LAKEWOOD (OCEAN Co.), NJ: *General Alarm* 423 Ridge Avenue. Exterior attack in progress. Tower Ladder just placed in service – using Master Streams. DWH. [EAN27]. 5:28a.m.
· Update – LAKEWOOD (OCEAN Co.), NJ: *General Alarm* 423 Ridge Avenue. Bulk of the fire knocked down. Partial collapse. Crews hitting pockets of fire – using several handlines PWH. [EAN27]. 6:24a.m.
· BROOKLYN, NY: 75-516 at 105 Union St. & Van Brunt St. (Red Hook). BATT-32 has fire in an Upholstery Store. 1-story 20x60 brick. Fire in the ductwork. Return all Special Units. [MNS119/62/432/MNS-88]. 6:45a.m.
· DETROIT, MI: *2nd Alarm* Woodward & 7 Mile – Working fire in a Commercial building. No size-up. Chief 8 now reports making progress. [FNNM 200,400,800]. 7:30a.m.
· Update – LAKEWOOD (OCEAN Co.), NJ: *General Alarm* 423 Ridge Avenue. Crews remain on scene hitting hot spots. Ocean City Fire Marshal’s on scene for the investigation. There were civilian injuries. All appear non-life threatening. [EAN27]. 7:46a.m.
· STLFN: (0430hrs) – ST. CLAIR Co., IL: Smithton FD was on the scene of a *Serious MVA* on Kline Rd. x Robinson School Rd. 19 year-old female was extricated from vehicle in critical condition. Trucks are now in quarters. *FINAL* [STL835]. 7:49a.m.
· *5-5-5-5* It is with regret to announce the Line Of Duty Death of Firefighter Lee Fehling E235 from injuries sustained @ Manhattan 55-8087 9/11/01. Rest In Peace. [MNS-OFFICE]. 8:28a.m.
· CHICAGO, IL: 2-11 Alarm fire at 900 N. Kingsbury b/o BN3. 7-story Warehouse under rehab. 2 lines stretched so far. Heavy fire on the top floor. [CHGO-1/3/6/11/23/138/265/259]. 8:49a.m.
· Update – CHICAGO, IL: 2-11 Alarm @ 900 N. Kingsbury. A 9-story brick Warehouse with fire on the 9th floor – involving pallets. 1 line so far making progress. [CHGO-1/3/6/11/138/259/265]. 8:57a.m.
· MFN: HARFORD Co., MD: Box 342 – Brush fire with exposure to dwelling at 1413 Banshead Ct. Car 3 in area with smoke showing. Multiple calls. [MFN-HQ]. 9:07a.m.
· Update - MFN: HARFORD Co., MD: Box 342 at 1413 Banshead Ct. CAR 3 reports shrubbery fire extended into dwelling. [MFN54]. 9:28a.m.
· HARDWICK, MA: 2nd Alarm Equiv. 22 Parker Ct. A dwelling. [CWP/CT80]. 10:00a.m.
· Working fire – PROVIDENCE, RI: 157 Congress Ave. Heavy fire floor 1 of a 2.5-story wood frame occupied multiple dwelling b/o E-11. S/C for Engine and Ladder. [TAC9-C51]. 10:20a.m.
· JERSEY CITY (HUDSON Co.), NJ: *Working fire* 178 Fairmont Ave. RV truck fire with extension into a private dwelling. All Companies working. [EAN388]. 11:00a.m.
· Working fire – SPRINGFIELD, MA: 139 Cherokee Dr. 1.5-story wood frame occupied house with smoke showing from the eaves. OIC reporting as a cellar fire. Primary search in progress. [TAC9-C09]. 11:06a.m.
· JERSEY CITY (HUDSON Co.), NJ: **2nd Alarm** Box 861 at 1825 Kennedy Blvd. “Greenville Hospital.” NFI. [MNS-516]. 11:38a.m.
· Update – JERSEY CITY (HUDSON Co.), NJ: **2nd Alarm** 1825 Kennedy Blvd. “Greenville Hospital.” Fire in a storage room 2nd floor. Trucks checking for extension. [MNS-516]. 11:50a.m.
· QUEENS, NY: 75-8914 at 143rd St. @ Sutter Ave. 2.5-story wood frame 20x40. L158 FAST. [MNS-30-IAP]. 12:15p.m.
· MFN: BALTIMORE, MD: Vacant dwelling fire at 1321 Pentridge Rd. Command reporting a 2-story vacant row. Fire reported in the basement. Air & FIB requested. Now reports fire knocked down. [MFN-1]. 12:16p.m.
· BALTIMORE, MD (4-12): Dwelling fire at 1321 Pentridge Rd. Northwood (N. Baltimore). BC-4 reports smoke showing 1st & 2nd floors. Basement fire. Air Cascade 2 en-route. Now reporting bulk of fire knocked down. Checking for extensions. [DC/BMD/E*23]. 12:17p.m.
· Update – QUEENS, NY: Correct Box 8913 at 143 St. @ Sutter Ave W. 5-story wood frame 20x40. 3 lines run. Primary search negative. PWH. DIV-13. [MNS-30*IAP]. 12:18p.m.
· NEWARK, NJ: Working fire on Huntington Terrace. Attic fire in a private dwelling knocked down. [EAN10]. 12:20p.m.
· JERSEY CITY, NJ: (12:30hrs EST) *2nd Alarm* Box 861 at 1825 Kennedy Blvd. Small fire in a storage room of Greenville Hospital. Fire under control. [EAN10]. 12:23p.m.
· READING, PA: Box-1241 *Haz-Mat* 1400 Hill Rd. Haz-Mat in a Chemical Lab at Central Catholic High School. [PA33//EAN10]. 12:26p.m.
· SPRING VALLEY (ROCKLAND Co.), NY: Working fire at 79 Robert Pitt Dr. Kitchen fire with extension to the ceiling. Command reporting all Companies going to work. [MNS12]. 1:04p.m.
· BALTIMORE Co, MD: *Fatal* PIA/PIN – Northwest Expressway (I-795) & Franklin Blvd. (Exit#7). (Company #41 – Resiterstown VFC) EMS reports 2 vehicles involved with (1) Priority-4 (DOA) in 1 vehicle & (1) Priority-3 female in the second vehicle. [DC/BMD/E*23]. 1:32p.m.
· Haz-Mat: BROOKLINE, MA: 15 Freeman Street. Reported an unknown type of substance. Request for a Haz-Mat Tier-1, Team C response to the scene. [TAC9-C302]. 2:32p.m.
· Incident Command – MESA, AZ: Double Fatal fire @ Broadway & Ellsworth. A 60 year-old Grandmother and hear 5 month-old granddaughter perished in a fire inside their Mobile home. The mobile home was fully involved when Firefighters from Mesa FD & Rural Metro FD arrived just after 0700hrs MST this morning. [ICP963]. 2:35p.m.
· BRONX, NY: All-Hands – Box 3058 @ Frisby Ave & St. Peters Ave. 6-story brick 100x150 with fire #3 floor. [EAN2]. 3:57p.m.
· QUEENS, NY: 75-7698 100-30 Ditmars Blvd. Fire in the basement of an Adult Home. All Hands with the under control. [MNS-88]. 5:20p.m.
· CHICAGO, IL: Still & Box Alarm at 10116 S. Ave M by orders of BATT-24. Reports of a 2.5-story 25x50 building with fire on all floors. All Companies working. [CHGO-10/901/7/15*/259*]. 5:23p.m.
· CHICAGO, IL: Update on the Still & Box Alarm at 10116 S. Ave. M. Reports are that the building is 2-story frame 40x60. Fire on floor #2. (3) lines being used. Tower Ladder is being set up at the front of the building. [CHGO-10/901/7/15/259]. 5:31p.m.
· WILMINGTON, DE: 301 Maryland Ave @ Dunkin Donuts for a building fire. Reported as a HVAC Unit the roof. Companies laying large diameter line at this time. [EAN23]. 6:07p.m.
· CHICAGO, IL: Still & Box Alarm at 10116 S. Ave. M, has been struck out b/o of 2-2-6. S/C Air Mask Squad and Safety Officer. [CHGO-10/1/7/15/23/259]. 6:12p.m.
· EAST ROCKAWAY (NASSAU Co.), NY: Working fire #61 #5 Ave. between John St. and Williamson St. Kitchen fire in a private dwelling. 2 lines stretched, 1 operating. Fire under control at this time. [MNS#559]. 6:28p.m.
· STLFN: CENTREVILLE (ST. CLAIR Co.), IL: Midway FD on scene of smoke inside a house @ 210 N. 61st St. Midway FD put in an additional call for manpower. Caseyville FD responding M/A with Thermal Imaging Cameras. [STL 835]. 6:29p.m.
· SOUTH RIVER (MIDDLESEX Co.), NJ: *2nd Alarm* Jackson St. Fire in a dwelling. M/A from East Brunswick going to work. NFI. [EAN10/45/EAN44]. 6:37p.m.
· BROOKLYN, NY: On 12/20/01 @ 12:30p.m. EST. (Photo OP) at 885 Howard Ave. (E. NY Section) at the Quarters of Engine Co. 283. A $600,000 Pumper will be donated by the Ferrara Fire Apparatus Co. (donated from Louisiana Fire Departments). [CWRNY102//EAN10]. 6:42p.m.
· SOUTH RIVER, NJ: 2nd Alarm on Jackson St. Structure fire. M/A to work/cover. [EAN44/10]. 6:44p.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS, MO: STLFD Haz-Mat Task Force is responding to a Hazmat Incident @ Chemtech, 100 Iron St. A Tank leaking an unknown type substance. PUMPERS: 23, 34 & HAZ-MAT Task Force. [STL899]. 6:56p.m.
· PHILADELPHIA, PA: Box 6833 at 2859 Tremont St. Companies on location with smoke showing. Reports of occupants trapped. All Hands in service. [EAN3305]. 7:11p.m.
· WHITE TWP., NJ: Working fire – Rt.519 & Brass Castle Rd. House fire. NJSP on scene – reports people trapped. [EAN10]. 7:17p.m.
· PHILADELPHIA, PA: Update – Working fire on Box 6833 at 2859 Tremont. BATT-13 reports bulk of fire knocked down. All occupants accounted for. Fire is PWH. Releasing Companies. [EAN3305]. 7:17p.m.
· LEBANON (HUNTERDON Co.), NJ: *Working structure fire* 1012 Rt.22 (Perception Hair Salon). Came in as a chair on fire – now saying a working structure fire. M/A FAST Team. [EAN24]. 7:18p.m.
· BROOKLYN, NY: 75-3011 at East 19th St. between Avenue L&M. Fire on the 5th floor of a 6-story brick occupied multiple dwelling. [MNS119]. 7:31p.m.
· MFN: PRINCE GEORGES Co., MD: Dwelling fire at 6729 Darkwood Ct. (District Heights). Command reporting a working fire. [MFN101/MFN-1]. 7:41p.m.
· PHILADELPHIA, PA: *Working fire* on Box 7758 at 5th & Jefferson. Companies on location with fire on the #2 floor. Companies going to work. [EAN3305] 7:42p.m.
· CHICAGO, IL: 4958 Cortez. BATT-13 reports a 2-story occupied residential dwelling 25x50 with 2 lines in use. [CHGO-10/259*]. 7:50p.m.
· BROOKLYN, NY: All Hands – Box 3011 @ E. 19th St. & Ave L. 6-story brick occupied multiple dwelling. Fire on the 5th floor. [EAN2]. 7:51p.m.
· STLFN: ST. LOUIS, MO: Update – STLFD’s Haz-Mat Task Force @ (corrected address) 139 E. Soper. Large tank was leaking Sodium Hydroxide solution. NFI. [STL899]. 8:13p.m.
· KANSAS CITY, KS: Working house fire now under control @ 1019 Splitlog x 10th Street. Reported fire in the attic. P1, P3, P9, T1, CAR32/61. [KCFN-02]. 8:16p.m.
· Working fire – WESTFIELD, MA: Twiss Street at Norton Street. Dwelling fire – well involved. Exterior attack & water problems. [TAC9-C461]. 9:02p.m.
· NFBN: CHEMUNG Co., NY: **2nd Alarm** Structure fire on Willawanna Rd in Chemung. Command on location with a fully involved structure. Request M/A to the scene & for cover-up. EMS requested to transport 1 patient – unknown at this time if Firefighter or civilian. [ESFN-1]. 9:18p.m.
· HARFORD Co., MD: *Working fire with possible rescue* Dwelling fire at 620 Reckord Rd. (Co.#13 – Fallston). C-13-2 reports a 1.5-story wood frame with fire through the roof. Possible people trapped. S/C for additional Tanker. Mutual Aid from Baltimore County – Companies: 38 & 48. [DC/BMD/E*23]. 9:31p.m.
· MFN: HARFORD Co., MD: *2nd Alarm* sounded for the dwelling fire – Box 1305 at 622 Reckord Rd. Command reporting fire through the roof. Mutual Aid from Baltimore Co. (MFN48/87/73/11) [MFN-1]. 9:40p.m.
· Update – HARFORD Co., MD: **2nd Alarm+* Dwelling fire at 620 Reckord Rd. Command-13 requests 2nd Alarm for Engines ONLY. BG&E & Fire Marshal also requested. 2nd Alarm to stage @ Fallston Airport. [DC/BMD/E*23]. 9:44p.m.
· HARFORD Co., MD: **2nd Alarm** Dwelling at 620 Reckord Rd. (Co.#13 – Fallston). C-13 reports a 1.5-story wood frame with fire through the roof. Possible people trapped. S/C for an additional Tanker prior to the 2nd Alarm. Mutual Aid from Baltimore County. [DC/BMD/E*23]. 9:45p.m.
· Update – HARFORD Co., MD: *Fatal 2nd Alarm+* dwelling fire at 620 Reckord Rd. Command-13 reports *(1) Priority-4 DOA* patient @ the scene. [DC/BMD/E*23]. 9:49p.m.
· BROOKLYN, NY: 75-1306 at 490 4th Ave. x 11th St. Fire in a 4-story 55x75 Store & dwelling above. [MNS-154]. 10:44p.m.
· Update – BROOKLYN, NY: 75-1306 at 490 4th Ave x 11th St. Fire on the top floor of a 3-story 50x75, store & dwelling above. Additional Truck special called above the 10-75. [MNS-154]. 10:47p.m.
· STLFN: LEMAY (ST. LOUIS Co., MO: Lemay FPD has a *1st Alarm* for a fire in the basement at 315 Sigsbee x Kingston. They have 1 pre-connect off and a back up line laid. Fire is under control and some Companies being sent home. [STL819]. 11:01p.m.
*** REPORT FROM THE LINE OF FIRE ***
Hartford Citywide Radio Association Incident Log
Groton, CT /10-75/ 739 Long Hill Rd a taxpayer fire in the “H&R Block Store” 11:47
Bridgeport, CT /10-75/ 1291 Iranistan Ave 3wdfr OMDfire 2nd flr 15:25
Prospect, CT /10-31/ Rt68 and Cook Rd 1 car rollover 1 pinned 17:18
West Hartford, CT /10-31/ New Britain Ave and South Main St NFI 18:37
Danbury, CT /10-75/ White St and 8th Ave an OMD (1) 10-45 Code 1 (fatal) 00:29
Farmington, CT /10-31/ Rt4 near High St wires down on truck with people trapped power co req 14:41
Bridgeport, CT /10-31/ Lincoln Blvd and Jackson Blvd 2 pinned add’l EMS req 14:48
Lincoln, RI /10-75/ 404 Old River Rd a 2wdfr dwelling fire on 2nd flr 15:31
Providence, RI /10-75/ 369 Killingly St unk type bldg NFI 15:49
Newtown, CT /10-31/ Curry Tuck Rd at the RR bridge add’l EMS req 15:58
Tolland, CT /10-31/10-43 req/ Rt195 and Norwegian Woods 2 cars (1) 10-45 Code 1 (fatal) add’l EMS and R-5 req 17:45
Hartford, CT /10-75/ 35 Hamilton St a garage fire NFI 19:33
New Haven, CT /10-31/ I-95 at Exit 43 unk direction NFI 20:10
North Branford, CT /10-75/ 87 Twin Lakes Rd a dwelling 21:21
Bridgeport, CT /10-75/ 21 Englewood Ave 2.5wdfr fire 2nd flr 21:46
Orange, CT /10-75/ Robinson Ave a comm bldg NFI 23:18
Cranston, RI /10-75/ Hardy St a 2 car garage well involved 23:26
Groton, CT (Old Mystic Section) /10-31/ 40 Coogan Blvd 2 cars 1 pinned R-5 req 08:14
East Hartford, CT /10-75/ 178 Plain Dr 2wdfr fire 2nd flr 09:59
Windsor, CT /10-30/ Deerfield Rd “Stanadyne Corp” fire in the oil room 10:05
Waterbury, CT /10-75/ 22 Welton St vacant 3wdfr well involved exterior attack 17:32
Shelton, CT /10-31/ Rt110 at “Indian Wells State Park” 1 car with 1 pinned and (1) 10-45 Code 1 (fatal) ejected over a 70 foot cliff 20:05
Stratford, CT /10-31/ I-95 SB at Exit 30 5 cars 1 rolled over 1 pinned 20:55
Hartford, CT /10-75/ 38 Congress St 3brk OMD fire 3rd flr 22:28
Manchester, CT (8th Utilities District) /2nd Alarm/ 384 Burnham St a garage fire with extension to attached dwelling 13:22
Mansfield, CT /10-3110-43 req/ Rt195 and North Eagleville Rd R-5 req 20:21
Ashburnham, MA /2nd Alarm/ 141 Ashby rd a dwelling 21:27
Hartford, CT /10-75/ 121 Stonington St 2brk apt fire 2nd flr 00:16
Middletown, CT /2nd Alarm/ 51 Silver St rear porches of unk type bldg NFI 12:01
Southington, CT /10-75/ 76 Mulberry St a dwelling NFI 14:00
Hamden, CT /10-75/ 121 Hartford Tpk a kitchen fire NFI 18:27
Providence, RI /10-75/ 66 Bridgham St 2.5wdfr fire top flr 19:44
North Providence, RI /2nd Alarm/ 1 Greystone Dr a 5brk comm bldg fire 4th flr 22:13
Hartford, CT /10-75/ Canterbury St unk type bldg NFI 22:26
HCRA Website: http://www.hartfordcitywide.com
Mobile Home Fire
Manatee County, Fla
On Wed Dec 19th at 03:23, the Cedar Hammock Fire Dept, "A" Shift were dispatched to a reported Mobile Home Fire at 6330 14th St W, Lot 41 at Wilhelms Mobile Home Park. Upon arrival crews confirmed a working fire, with a mobile home fully involved. Crews had the fire under control in 12 minutes at 03:35. 2 Adults, 1 teenager and the family dog all escaped w/o injuries and is being assisted by the Red Cross.
Pictures of the fire are on the Cedar Hammock web site at http://www.CHFR.org.
E-211, E-231, Tanker 213 & B/C 2, Phil Collier responded.
All units were in service by 05:20
John Mercer Mercer00@att.net
Manatee County Fire
WORKERS IN GARY,INDIANA THE NATIONS FIRE CAPITAL
Tuesday Dec 19th 2001
1st TURN STILL ALARM WORKING FIRE 17th and Burr St
STILL ALARM WORKING FIRE 3rd & Harrison
vacant 21/2 Sty frame
2nd TURN STILL ALARM WORKING FIRE 411 Grant St
Occupied 2 st frame.
STILL ALARM WORKING FIRE 3rd & Harrison
same vacant 21/2 sty frame as night before.
STILL ALARM WORKING FIRE 23rd & Calhoun
2 vacant frames.
STILL ALARM WORKING FIRE 29th & Calhoun
vacant house. called Police for large crowd
12/19/01 2002hrs W/F+ Shawnee, KS 11601 West 75th Terr x Lucille, Carlisle Apartments, E721 has smoke showing from a 2nd sty apartment. 1st Alm @ 2002: E721, Q752, Trk751, BC705, BC706, Overland Park E421, EMS1142. Add'l truck on the worker @ 2005: Merriam Trk650.
12/19/01 Fatality MCI Leavenworth County, KS I-70/Kansas Turnpike at Leavenworth-Douglas County line, westbound 2.5 ton produce truck up over Jersey barriers, overturned in eastbound lane, hit by eastbound semi loaded with bleach. Minor spill contained, produce truck driver DOA, semi driver serious, Lifestar chopper requested.
12/19/01 Explosion/fire Kansas City, MO Weld Wheels Co., 1245 Crystal Ave in the West Bottoms industrial district, inside propane leak under a press, explosion sent a metal floor plate through the roof, one civilian w/burn injuries, 2 civilians w/hearing loss. Pumpers 8, 9, 25, Truck 6, Heavy Rescue 1, Car 102.
12/19/01 W/F Overland Park, KS 8400 Carter, smoke showing from a 2-sty townhouse. E421, E422, Q451, Q452, BC405, EMS1143.
Wednesday, December 19, 2001 11:20 PM
SCREVEN CO GA: Sheppard Switch Road @ Savannah Hwy, (Ga Rte 21) 1 Story House, fully involved on arrival. Sev hand lines used from tanker operation. Newington & Screven County VFD's O/S. Searches (-). (SNK) HNAN DEWms
***BALTIMORE, MARYLAND FIRE HISTORY***
for December 19th:
1968: 5 Alarms - Box#8856 - 5204 Liberty Heights Ave - West Arlington (Northwest Baltimore) - Fire involved the Concord Baptist Church. (CHM1)
1976: A small blue & white Piper-Cherokee airplane buzzed Baltimore's Memorial Stadium in the Waverly section of North Baltimore - The football game between the Colts & Steelers had just ended & thousands were nearing the exit gates when the airplane swooped low, barely cleared the third base sidewall, circled around for another pass just to the right of the flagpole, then suddenly banked up & over, straight down into Section 41's chair back seats - The wing tips clipped a row of empty seats before cart wheeling & coming to rest, with the tail wing pointed up in Section 1 - An off duty firefighter, Lieutenant John T. Wolfe, E-33, was in the crowd, ran up the aisle to the wrecked airplane & pulled out the 39 year old pilot (a BCFD member's brother), who suffered facial injuries, was hospitalized, & arrested - Box#8266, 33rd St, East End Of The Stadium, was struck out @ 1708hrs - Responding firefighters pumped out most of the fuel from the crushed airplane, but about 15 gallons remained inaccessible - The area was covered with foam to reduce the risk of fire. (TUH)
George T. Ehrman
RESPONSE - HISTORY
19DEC1997 - Kotlas, Russia - Structural collapse - As spectators were watching an aerobics contest, an over-burdened balcony gave way at the sports arena injuring 72, 50 critically.
19DEC1997 - Sumatra, Indonesia - Aviation crash - Singapore's SilkAir Boeing 737-300 plunged into a Sumatran river on its way from Jakarta to Singapore killing 104 passengers and crew.
19DEC1995 - Brazil - Flood - Heavy rains in the southern part of the country creates major floods and landslides. Forty-eight are killed as 28,000 are forced to flee.
19DEC1960 - Brooklyn, NY - Maritime - Fire aboard U.S.S. Constellation, under construction at Brooklyn Naval Shipyard kills 50, injures 150, causes $75 million damage.
19DEC1907 - Jacob's Creek, PA - Mine explosion - 239 workers are killed in a coal mine explosion.
19DEC1867 - Angola, NY - Train Crash - Victims of "Angola Horror" burned to death when derailed passenger car caught fire after crash and derailment.
IBN - Editors
This is the url for Western PA Disaster Services web page. Please stop by and let us know what you think.
or Western PA Disaster Services.
*** FireNet Group Of The Day: ***
(310) 838-1436 weekdays
RE: Affiliate Coordination
Covers all of California with clear signal into Arizona, Nevada, Washington and Oregon for those interested in our coverage.
Special Thanks to everyone who contributes fire news. ALSO a BIG THANKS to ALL FireNet pager groups who provide St. Louis FireNet with fire info. For a listing of these groups and how you can get a fire pager please e-mail me at:
Box 8 Club of St. Louis Inc.
World Of Fire E-Mail:
SUBSCRIBE TO World Of Fire Daily Report at:
Subscribe via e-mail to: WOF_Reportemail@example.com
View working fires reports & pictures at:
Content Copyright © 1998-2001 - World Of Fire Report. All Rights Reserved
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)