smokey stover
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default recruitment & retention

i am looking for any ideas on recruiting and retention of volunteers for a small town dept. i would also be interested hearing of any innovative incentives offered for both recruitment and retention of volunteer firefighters.
    good luck & stay safe

CaptSmith31
    Firehouse.com Guest

Look in Amazon.com for a book titled; Recruiting, Training and Maintaining Volunteer Firefighters: The Volunteer Firefighter a breed apart resource manual By Chief Jack W. Snook

Chief90
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smokey,
    I have a synopsis of ideas, concepts and suggestions on your subject. 2.5 pages long. Can send via US Postal or e-mail. Post address and it will be on its way.
    Chief90

------------------
    Chief of Department Paul E. Reichenbach

Bob Foust
    Firehouse.com Guest

See my response to "Callihan" under Pennsylvania Vol. Fire Chief in this forum. Good Luck, Chief 76-2

Scott Clark
    Firehouse.com Guest

I have had a lot of luck with this, but I have to many ideas to put down here. email me with an address whether it be an email or pony express and I'll send them to you.

Forum Member

I'm interested in all of your ideas as well. I'd appreciate if you would send them to me: phhodge at bigfoot.com

Many thanks!

Pete

Forum Member

Hi, I am also interested in this information. Please e-mail if you don't mind. Thanks in advance!
    Just someone trying to help! (And by the way....Thanks for YOUR help!)

Aggressive does not have to equal stupid.

** "The comments made here are this person's views and possibly that of the organizations to which I am affiliated" **

Thread Information