J VINCENT
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default Hello (Hola!) from Monterrey, Mex

Greetings from down here in mexico. its getting hot again and everything is dry. wildland season has arrived until the rains of may get here. really miss the snow but not the cold when your all wet after a job. be safe up there and drop us a line down here.
    j vincent
    H. Cuerpo de Bomberos de Monterrey
    Monterrey, NL. Mexico

Hello from New York, nice to hear from our brothers down south. Hey if you miss the snow much would you be willing to trade climates?? Be carful out there...

Danny Beebe
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hello from Arkansas. If you want diversity in weather come to Arkansas! Stay safe in Mexico

------------------

Chief90
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hola amigo, como esta? Estoy un bombero de Pennsylvania. Was chief in Arizona so have many amigos in San Luis. Gave them an engine and they gave us muy tequila! I miss them and the fun we enjoyed. Will visit again if possible. Enjoy the heat & dry, its cold & wet here. Take care.
    El hefe 90

HAZMATGIRL
    Firehouse.com Guest

Just wanted to send a " HI " from Manassas Virginia, And wish I was in warmer weather. I work for a large Semiconductor in Manassas, we are an onsite Hazmat Team as well as Fire and EMS providers. Just a short note to say hey. Take Care and Be Safe, Leslie

Thread Information