Thread: New member

cleischner
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default New member

As a new member, I just wanted to say hello. I am a career captain in a small all paid department currently serving as my dept.'s safety officer. I work for the City of Alexandria, a bedroom community just outside of Washington,D.C. Hello again

andyS5
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi Cap,
    Welcome if I can be any help just Email me.Hope all is well on the East Coast still snowing here in Wyoming.

------------------

Andy Williams
    Firefighter/MVFD

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Greetings from North Pole, ALaska. I had the privelege of spending a far bit of time in your city in the mid to late eighties. Really great place-lot's of history and GREAT resturaunts.

Jeff Turkel
    North Star Fire Department
    North Pole, Alaska

BRAD
    Firehouse.com Guest

WELCOME ABOARD! Glad to see more new faces, couldn't image day to day life without this great web page. From the East coast myself south central Pa (Hanover area) now living in North Pole AK. Wanted to work for Fairfax county but settled for the "Last Frontier" instead. This place brings a whole new meaning to cold weather Firefighting. Take Care!

LT trk106
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hey Capt. Good to see more folks join in.
    LT.

Gill
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcoem Captain. If I can help you in any way, just email me. Hope to learn some stuff from you here on the web, and I hope I can do the same.

Gill,
    Manhattan, Ks
    Firefighter

Tanker
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome Captain aboard. the more the better. I am Asst Chief in rural KS all volunteer.

------------------

Fire Hunter 2
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome aboard Captain. I too am a new member and have enjoyed the information and ideas from the message boards so far. I am from an eastern department myself here in NC.

Thread Information