Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    PTFD21
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default Technical Rescue - webbing storage ?

Hi I am a member of our Technical Rescue Division and I am looking for a new way to store our 1" and 2" webbing. Currently we have the like lengths velcro'd together and put in a storage (duffel) bag. What a mess !!! Any ideas or info. on the way other teams store theirs?

Eddie

Perry2085
    Firehouse.com Guest

PTFD21,
    I don't know if this helps but what we do for our team is the webbing is rolled up and placed into it's own small bag. And all the webbing stays together for our rope rescue equipment. I knoe some depts that daisy chain it and keep it on top of everything in their bags because it's the first thing out. Hope this helps you. I am interested in finding out other ways also.

Dan Ulrich

TASK FORCE 5
    Firehouse.com Guest

PTFD21..OUR TECH RESCUE USES CLEAR RUBBERMAID STORAGE BINS. DIFFERENT COLORS OF WEBBING FOR EACH LENGTH,,EACH IS QUICK WRAPPED BY IT SELF,,ALL CARABINEERS, 8 PLATES, GIBS,PULLEYS, STINGERS ECT ARE IN ONE OR TWO BINS,TIED TOGETHER OR CLIPPED TOGETHER, IF YOU HAVE THE ROOM THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE AND IDENTIFY ITEMS WITHOUT TAKING EVERYTHING OUT OF THE COMPARTMENTS FIRST,, ANY FURTHER INFO PLEASE E-MAIL US,, STAY SAFE..
    TASK FORCE 5

------------------
    TASK FORCE 5
    "THE MIDTOWN
    MADDOGS" !!

Thread Information