mfrd81
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default Hi from Boston

As a firefighter working at Boston-Logan International Airport, I just want to say that Firehouse has out did themselves again with being on the WWW. Alot of the information received has been a plus to all departments worldwide. I have been on-line for just a little while, and found alot of worthwhile info to bring back to the members in my department that I work with. Especially any aircraft firefighting and now starting to work with RIC/RIT intervention training. Bye for now and thank you

------------------

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Greetings from North Pole Alaska. I'm a recently retired air force firefighter-glad to hear from another ARFFer. I'm now with the North Star Fire Department in North Pole.

Jeff

HHoffman
    Firehouse.com Guest

MFRD81 tell Mike Skinner and Pat McDonald that Hank Hoffman said Hi! I served with them in the Marines.

[This message has been edited by HHoffman (edited March 24, 1999).]

hylo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Greetings from Dublin Ireland,
    I'am in a fuul time service of about 850 men,
    Working as firefighters and Emt-bs, we also run the emergency ambulance service and respond to about 120,000 calls per year.
    Good to have you aboard,
    Stay safe,
    Mark.

Perry2085
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi Paul,

Welcome from NE Ohio. I work for a full time department with a total of 28 members. We run about 1100 calls a year. We do both Fire & EMS. Welcome to the forum and hope to talk with you again.
    Stay Safe,

Dan Ulrich
    Perry Fire Department

Thread Information