Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    NYTINARMOR
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default Hello from the Silver State!

Hi everyone, as a newbie to the Firehouse Forums I'm just posting a greeting to all. I'm located in Reno, NV, and I look forward to hearing from you.

hylo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi Al,
    Good to have you aboard.
    I am a firefighter/emt-b from Dublin, Ireland, We are a full time service of approx 850 firefighters. We respond to approx 40000 fire/rescue calls and about 85000 BLS/ambulance calls a year.
    E-mail me if you would like to talk more.
    KEEP SAFE,
    Mark (Hylo).

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Greetings Al from North Pole Alaska and the North Star V.F.D. I'm a retired Air Force firefighter presently serving with the North Star V.F.D. To learn more about us check out www.alaska.net/~nsfsa.

Have a good day,

Jeff

Perry2085
    Firehouse.com Guest

Greetings Al from North East Ohio. Welcome to the forum. I work for a Full time Dept. along the Lake Erie shores called Perry Township. We are a small department that covers about 25 square miles. We run about 1,100 calls a year and growing.

Stay Safe,
    Dan Ulrich
    Perry2085

gkgayjr
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hello from the Lone Star State.
    I'm George; I have worked for San Antonio FD for 25 years. My wife and I like to camp in National and State Parks with our 'room' on wheels(RV). We have been to your pretty part of the U.S. twice. We seem to leave our vacation monies in your neighborhood. Ha Ha! I visited with some of your counterparts last summer when they were requested to fight fire in this area during the drought. They got to see our part of the U.S. through lots of smoke.
    I am new on the Forum also, but welcome.
    George

Thread Information