Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    JOHN J. DELUCA
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default HELLO FROM PHILADELPHIA, PA.

MY NAME IS JOHN DELUCA AND I AM A CAPTAIN IN THE PHILADELPHIA FIRE DEPT.
    I AM INTERESTED IN TALKING WITH OTHER FIREFIGHTERS AND SWAPPING PATCHES.
    TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE.

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

John,

Greetings from North Pole Alaska. I'm a receently retired Air Force firefighter now serving with the North Star Volunteer fire Department in North Pole. Spent a lot of time in your fair city in the 60's and 70's. I'm originally from Bayonne New Jersey and had family in Philly. Love that city-the history, museums, planeterium, etc. If you'd like to learn more about my department check out www.alaska.net/~nsfsa My page is www.alaska.net/~nsfsa/CHAP.HTM Also, if your intersted in trading t-shirts let me know. Taske care, be safe.

Jeff

Tom Lafleur
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi John:
    Welcome to the forum. I'm a Lt. in a small town in Mass. E-Mail me and i'll send you a patch.Would love to get a patch from Philly.
    Stay Safe
    Tom

Hi John, I already have a Philly E.M.S. patch and a shirt for pipeline 49, ladder 27, and medic 11. The E.M.S. agency that I work for does semi frequent transfers to Thomas Jefferson via our helicopter and ambulances. If you have access to any other patches,shirts,hats.Etc... I would be willing to trade or purchace, E-Mail me if you wish..
    Thanks...

hylo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi John,
    Welcome from Dublin Ireland, I got your reply to my forum message and I have an e-mail on the way to you.
    No problem on the patch you can send your mail details after you receive my mail.
    Talk soon and stay safe.
    Mark Hyland.

Perry2085
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi John,

Welcome from NE Ohio. I would be interested in trading a patch with you and you can Email me at ulrich@perryfire.org so we can trade addresses. Welcome to the forum and I will talk to you later.
    Stay safe,

Dan Ulrich
    Perry Fire Department

trk12
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome aboard Cap'. Hello from the Cincinnati Fire Division the First PAID Fire Department in the U.S.A. Great to hear from the brothers in Philly. I would be interested in exchanging patches and correspondence as would all the other brothers and sisters. You can e-mail me at blkhlmt@aol.com To all the brothers and sisters I welcome replies to the afforementioned e-mail address, and to all my brothers and sisters in Philadelphia and all points North, South, East, and West Stay Safe !!!

------------------
    Robert E. Shelton

lucky 116
    Firehouse.com Guest

hello capt,delucca. my name is tim gleason and i'm a lieutentant with te immokalee fire department in florida. i would be more than happy to exchange department patches or shirts with you. i've always been intrested in philly and would love to visit one day. you can e-mail me at inny@earthlink.net. hope to hear from you soon. stay safe and stay low. tim(lucky 116)

Thread Information