SKegler
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default hello from batavia ny

My name is Steve. I am a member of Town of Batavia Fire Dept. Is anyone outthere familiar with Bat. N.Y.? If so leave a mess. or what ever you do on these computers. I'm not to compt. lit. so please forgive me.

Tom Lafleur
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi Steve:
    Welcome to the forum. There is a lot you can learn in here. I'm a Lt. in a small town in Mass.
    Stay Safe
    Tom

Hi Steve, I'm from Chemung NY not too far from you, good to have you onboard. Be safe!!

Spfd32
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome from Plattsburgh NY

hylo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi Steve
    Welcome to the forum, you can pick up loads of info from all around the world here and make some friends in the process.
    Stay safe,
    Mark, Dublin, Ireland.

Perry2085
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi Steve,

I am from a small fulltime department in NE ohio. I don't know anything about Batavia FD, but would be interested in finding out. Email me at(ulrich@perryfire.org) and fill me in. I work for a dept that covers about 25 square miles with a staff of 24 fulltime, 2 parttime, 1 Captain and 1 Chief. We run about 1100 calls a year and about 60% of them are EMS. I am a EMT-P and I have been with the department for 5 years.

Stay Safe,

Dan Ulrich
    Perry Fire Department

Michael Odell
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hey, Buddy, I,m from Masonville NY. It's a small town about 5 miles north of Sidney,ny on Rt#8. Take care of yourself on your others.

------------------

engine1
    Firehouse.com Guest

welcome aboard, im from syracuse not to far from batavia. im in a small surburban vol. department. loads of infro to view and talk about..stay safe thruway pale

------------------

Thread Information