Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    fyrescue
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default Hello from the Land of OZ

Hi everyone from Chittenango, NY, the home of L. Frank Baum, author of the Wizard of Oz. We are a small bedroom community just east of Syracuse, New York. We are an all volunteer department, currently with 40 members. Besides fire protection we offer EMS service and many of our members are active with the county Rope Rescue, Dive, and Search & Rescue teams. We respond to 400 calls per year, 80% are EMS related. If you ever in the area feel welcome to stop by. Be Safe.
    Mike

hylo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Greetings from Dublin, Ireland.
    I am a fire-fighter/emt-b, from the Dublin fire brigade, A service with 850 men approx, and responding to 100,000 calls plus a year both fire/rescue and ems calls.
    I was in your beautiful country three years ago,in Sydney and had a great time, hope to get back one day.
    All the best for now, and hope to hear from you again.
    Mark.

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Greetings from North Pole Alaska and the North Star Volunteer Fire Department. I'm a retired Air Force Firefighter now serving as Chaplain to the North Star VFD. Well familiar with your neck of the woods-I'm originally from Jersey and have spent a fair amount of time in your area. Check out our department's web page at www.alaska.net/~nsfsa to learn more about us. Take care,

Jeff

Thread Information