Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    SBear597
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default Hello from New York

Hello from Vestal, New York. Just dropping a quick note. I'm an active member of the Ladies Aux. and my husband is a Fire Officer for the Vestal Volunteer Fire Department Station #3.

Everyone stay safe, especially with number of brush fires going on across the U.S.

[This message has been edited by SBear597 (edited May 03, 1999).]

HI FROM NEARBY CHEMUNG NY, THE AUXILLARY IS A VERY WELCOME SITE AFTER WORKING A FIRE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
    BARRY LAROCK...

TRUCK 110
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hello from Clay,NY..I am a Lt. with the Fire Dept. and a New York State Fire Instructor..I feel that the Auxilary is more important to the Fire Service , than the FF's sometimes..We all know that in many ways..Keep up the good Work

------------------

firebear32
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hello from Vestal Fire Department station 3. How are you SBear597. How goes the auxiliary?
    Well, just thought I'd post a little howdy doody. See you on the fireground Lt. Blueghost.

To all who read this message. Keep it safe but most of all have fun. You only live once!!!

topgunn58a
    Firehouse.com Guest

HELLO FROM YOUR NEIGHBORS IN TOWN OF BINGHAMTON THANKS FOR ALL TH REFRESHMENT WHEN WE ARE ON MUTUAL AID WITH YOUR DEPT

Tom Lafleur
    Firehouse.com Guest

Boy!!! I feel like an outsider, but anyway welcome to the forum.
    Stay Safe
    Tom

bjff/paramedic
    Firehouse.com Guest

hi all fellow broome county ff's/aux. just saying hi from a past chenango fire dept. member that's now in cortland. take care down there

Lieutenant323
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hello there Mrs. B. You and the auxiliary do a mighty fine job for us. Keep up the work.

See ya on the home front,
    Lt.323 (Mr. B.)

fhchefs
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hello Readers,

Just a note, our TV production company has just posted a topic in regards to a TV show we are producing entitled "Firehouse Chefs" We are searching for firefighters to appear on the program cooking their fav firehouse recipes as well as talking about fire safety, nutrition and fitness and other related topics. If interested please see our web-site at: http://members.aol.com/fhchefs/home/index.htmor give our company a call at: 503-267-4660 Thanks in advance.

------------------
    Chris Pfeifer
    Executive Producer
    Firehouse Chefs, Inc.

Thread Information