Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    RevMark98
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default Greets from New Jersey

Wanted to say hello to all the fire dept personnel and offer my prayers and best wishes to you all. If ever you need to know someone is caring that you return home after a run...you have one here. If there is anything I can do to be of service to any one of you please don't hesitate to email me.

------------------
    Because HE lives I can face tomorrow

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Mark,
    Though I'd add my greets to ya hear also. Been a real pleasure corresponding with a Brother from the old neighborhood. You can truly take the boy out of Bayonne, but you can NEVER take the Bayoone out of the boy. God Bless.

Jeff

RevMark98
    Firehouse.com Guest

Dear Chaplain Jeff,
    Of course you can't take the Bayonne out of the boy anymore than you can get that enchanting "Joisey" smell out of your hair. Luckily some of us have lost most of their hair and need not worry about that anymore.
    It is also true that this is Bayonne..where you don't need a miracle to walk on the water although improvements have been made so that now you can crab and fish again...if you are brave that is.
    Always good hearing from you brother ! You and your ministry are in our prayers here as well.

------------------
    Because HE lives I can face tomorrow

Thread Information