Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    Flamefiter
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default Hello from Fairfax VA

Just got into this thing and wanted to tell everyone hello....glad to be online....work at Fire Station 33 in Fairfax City VA. work on Rescue Engine 33......life is good.
    Joel Hendelman

mfgentili
    Firehouse.com Guest

Dear Flamefiter,

Hi and welcome to the forum. This is a good place to spend some time on the internet. It's a great place to see what other FFs are doing and realize that we all face the same ups and downs in our profession. Also many good ideas from other members that we can adapt to our own departments. Nice to meet you.

hylo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi Flamefiter,
    Welcome from Dublin, Ireland, I am a professional firefighter/emt-b with 7 years on the job.
    You should make plenty of new friends in the forum and pick up loads of info from firefighters all over the world.
    Best of luck and stay safe.
    Mark.

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Greetings from the North Star Fire Department in North Pole,Alaska. The forums are a grea tway to exchange info and ideas-been really helpful to me. I am a retired Air Force Firefighter now serving with North Star. Have a gret SAFE day.

Jeff

Rescue15a
    Firehouse.com Guest

Flamefiter,
    Welcome! I've enjoyed "Firehouse" magazine for the past 2yrs myself, and this is forum is an exelant place to share ideas and experiances. Look forward to hearing more from you. Be safe, and stay low.

------------------

Tom Lafleur
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome to the forum.
    Stay Safe
    Tom

firechick1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome! Never thought that I would run into someone whose company responds to my house. 33 is a great company.

FFtazUFC3
    Firehouse.com Guest

Jello FlameFiter,

Am new myself. Just wanted to say Hi from Frederick Md.

Thread Information