Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    MD FF EMT-P
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default Line of Duty Death in D.C.

Early this morning at a two alarm blaze in North East D.C., a brother was killed while fighting the devil. He was a member of Engine 10. Three other firefighters are in CRITICAL condition at Medstar Burn Unit. Our prayers should go out to the families of these brothers, and all they left behind. Britt

------------------

mfgentili
    Firehouse.com Guest

Just read this before going to church. Will say a special prayer for our deceased brother and for the speedy recovery of the 3 injured members.

SBrooks
    Firehouse.com Guest

A Prayer for our fallen brothers,
    Firefighter Anthony Phillips
    and
    Firefighter Lewis Matthews
    May you rest in peace.

the bunkroom
    Berwyn Heights Vol. Fire Dept.

[This message has been edited by SBrooks (edited June 02, 1999).]

BNN14
    Firehouse.com Guest

F/F Phillips has given the Supreme Sacrafice, May He Rest in Peace. My Condolences to his Family & Friends and the Men & Women of the DCFD. Also I will keep the 3 Critically Burned F/F's in My thoughts and Prayers.

jaxfirerescue
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the entire Jacksonville Florida Fire and Rescue Department, our sympathy to the family and friends of our fallen brother and prayers to the quick recovery of the injured.

Administrator

On behalf of the Firehouse.Com WebTeam, our condolences to Firefighter Phillips' family and prayers with the families of the other firefighters injured and the Washington, D.C. Fire/EMS Department.

Complete updates, links and information can now be found online at:
    http://www.Firehouse.Com/news/99/5/30_lodd.html

cfdtx
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the entire Commerce Texas Fire Department, we express our sympathy to the family and friends of our fallen brother and prayers to the quick recovery of the injured.

------------------
    Lt. J.W. Pretre

[This message has been edited by cfdtx (edited May 30, 1999).]

Canman/R-4
    Firehouse.com Guest

I would like to say to the families of the four brothers in D.C., I am praying for you and hope the best for the three men in the Medstar burn unit. And to Brother Phillips, I'll see you in Hevan someday.

ORLANDOFIRE
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of all the brothers and sisters from the Orlando Fire Department, we send you our condolences and prayers for your tragic loss. May you be blessed and looked over during this difficult time. We are here for you....OFD L-1365 FF David Harris

------------------

REVMEDIC
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of our Fire Company, our prayers are with the injuried brother firefighters, and their families. Prayers will be said for the fallen brother, and his family. God be with you all through this tragity.

Chief47A
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of Engine/Squad 47 wish to express our deepest sympathy to our brother & sister firefighters. Once again one of our finest has paid the supreme sacrifice. Our prayers are with the family & friends of the Phillips family and our prayers for a speedy recovery go to the 3 burned firefighters. For all of you firefighters out there...Hug your wife, children or someone you love for an extra few seconds before you go to work, then go do the job.

PGFD19
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the personnel from Station 19 in Prince George's County, all of our thoughts and prayers go out to our brothers and sisters of the District of Columbia Fire Department on such a sad day. To the families of those hurt or fallen in this awful event, we hope that we can learn from this fire and prevent further lives be taken in the future. To F/F Phillips family, we are saddened by your loss and to all the others, a speedy recovery from your wounds. We share your loss. Your Brothers from Fire Station 19

Americas Heroes
    Firehouse.com Guest

From all of us at "America's Heroes" (tm) our condolences to the family, comrades and friends of F/F Phillips. May his memory be an inspiration to us all.
    Also we will include our three comrades who were severely injured, in our prayers. May Heaven grant them strength in their battle, comfort for their pain and a full and speedy recovery.

cwerner
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is with great sadness that I read todays Firehouse headlines. I took a moment to be close with my family today realizing once again the precious time that we all have. Our prayers are with the families with all that were killed or injured. God Bless.

PGTICK98
    Firehouse.com Guest

PGTICK98
    Firehouse.com Guest

The memebers of the Bowie VFD Co39 would like to send our deepest regrets and sympahty to the family of FF Phillips and the fellow brothers and sister of the DCFD in the lose of FF Phillips and the injuries to the other firefighters.

members of Co39

L.Ragland
    Firehouse.com Guest

My prayers & sympathy are with the families & friends of the Phillips family. As well as, for the 3 burned firefighters and their families and loved ones. I pray for your speedy recovery. For everyone, firefighter's or not...Take time to Hug & Kiss your spouse, children and/or someone you love for those extra few minutes before leaving for work, because we never know when it will be our last.
    May God Be With You,
    Lori Ragland, FF/PM
    City Of Norfolk
    Norfolk Fire & Paramedical Services

[This message has been edited by L.Ragland (edited May 30, 1999).]

jchisling
    Firehouse.com Guest

The members of the Truro FireFighter's Associaton wish to express our deepest sympathy and send our condolences to the families of our deceased brother and injured brothers. This is a tragic time and we are here if you need us. Truro Fire Fighter's, Truro Nova Scotia Canada L1627

Paul Logan
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the Town of Madison (WI) Fire Department I would like to offer our deepest sympathies on your loss and to wish the injured brothers a speedy recovery.

------------------
    Paul M.Logan
    Dispatcher, Dane County Public Safety ( 9-1-1 )
    also
    Firefighter/EMT-P
    Town of Madison F.D.
    Madison, WI

firesmith
    Firehouse.com Guest

My thoughts and prayers to our fallen brother and those injuried. To their families, my prayers and thoughts are with you as well.

Heaven has just taken one of the family home. May God speed and guide your recovery.

R. Smith
    NC Firefighter

[This message has been edited by firesmith (edited May 30, 1999).]

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information