Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

Default LODD - Newark, NJ

Please feel free to post condolences for Newark, NJ Firefighter Richard Heinze.

Heinze, 47, of Newark, New Jersey Truck collapsed early this morning after returning to the station from a call. Despite immediate efforts to save him, he passed away a short time later.

The complete story is online at
    http://Firehouse.Com/news/99/6/4_lodd.html

We will make every attempt to forward these postings to the appropriate individuals with the Newark FD.

Our condolences to the family, friends and brothers and sisters in New Jersey.

Firehouse.Com WebTeam

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Dear brothers and sisters in the Newark Fire department. My heart is truly grieving for you and the family of Firefighter richard Heinze. On behalf of the North Star VFD in North Pole, Alaska please accept my condolences and prayers. God bless you an comfort you.

Chaplain Jeff Turkel
    North Star VFD
    North Pole, Alaska

FFtazUFC3
    Firehouse.com Guest

My Heartfelt sympathies and condolences to the Family, Friends, and the Newark Fire Dept on the loss of FF Richard Heinze. May God bless and keep you!!! This has been a tradgic week for all of us in the fire service 4 fallen brothers in less than a week, a loss felt by the extended family of Firefighters evrywhere, you are not alone in your grief.

------------------
    FF/EMT-B Paul Cullen
    United Steam Fire Eng. Co. 3
    Frederick MD.

[This message has been edited by FFtazUFC3 (edited June 04, 1999).]

Americas Heroes
    Firehouse.com Guest

From all of us at "America's Heroes," our deepest condolences to the family, comrades and friends of FF Richard Heinze. May his memory be an inspiration to us all.

RevMark98
    Firehouse.com Guest

May GOD comfort the family of FF HEINZE and lead him to a place of rest and peace. May GOD give FF HEINZE fire company comfort as well in the face of this terrible and sudden loss.

------------------
    Because HE lives I can face tomorrow

Captstanm
    Firehouse.com Guest

As one tragedy ends another begins. Your brothers at Vint Hill Farms Station Fire and Emergency Services (U.S. Army CECOM) as well as the members of the Warrenton Volunteer Fire Company in Warrenton Virginia wish you to know that we are with you in this time of greif. May god bless all of you and the family of our fallen brother. Today the nation watched as Firefighter Phillips (DCFD) was laid to rest and prepared for Firefighter Mathews burial tomorrow. It is with great sadness that we learn that it now has to start all over not far away. God be with you.

Vinny Del Giudice
    Firehouse.com Guest

God bless this man and his family and friends.

macatac
    Firehouse.com Guest

May God be with Firefighter Richard Heinze
    and his Family.Our thoughts and prayers are with them and the Newark Fire Dept.

Lawrence W. Mac Phee
    (Nephew of Donald Mac Phee Ret.)
    Tavares Fire Rescue (Florida)
    Local #3245

mfgentili
    Firehouse.com Guest

To the family and friends of FF Richard Heinze, NFD, I offer sincere thoughts and prayers in this time of tragic loss from the New Bedford Fire Dept. Training Division.

------------------
    mfg

tony s
    Firehouse.com Guest

i am very sorry for the loss please give my condolances to the family and friends

LT trk106
    Firehouse.com Guest

on behalf of the City of ST.Joseph Fire Dept. local 1670, we give our thoughts and prayers to the family and freinds of FF Heinze.

LT

Scoco
    Firehouse.com Guest

FF Heinze and his family are in our thoughts and prayers.

J.Trautwein
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is with great saddness that I read the notice that yet again another brother has died in the line of duty. His family, friends and fellow firefighters will remain in my thoughts and prayers. May God be with you all.

Jack Trautwein
    Louisa F.D 3 Truck
    Louisa, KY

NMFD33
    Firehouse.com Guest

From Fire/EMS Explorer Post 402 and undoubtingly the New Milford Vol Fire Dept,NJ i wish to send regards to the brothers in Newark. 5-5-5

Chris Kerrigan
    E-33 T-31 Co.2
    New Milford FD, NJ

[This message has been edited by NMFD33 (edited June 05, 1999).]

CSS130
    Firehouse.com Guest

To the "Brothers and Sisters" of NJFD and the family of FF Heinze, You All will be in my thoughts and prayers during this time. We in the fire service have lossed too many "Brothers" as of late. Please accept my sincere condolences. May God be with us all. And to the FF's that did there best to revive FF Heinze, God bless you, we know that you had done your best. For your courage and efforts have not gone unnoticed. God bless you All.

actionj21
    Firehouse.com Guest

MY HEARTFRELT SYMPATHIES TO THE MY BROTHERS & SISTERS IN THE NEWARK ,NJ FIRE DEPT. ESPECIALY TO THE MEMBERS OF TRUCK 12 .
    TO THE FAMILY OF FIRE FIGHTER RICHARD HEINZE
    YOU HAVE MY MOST SINCERE CONDOLENCES
    MAY THE LORD WATCH OVER ALL OF YOU AND KEEP YOU FROM HARMS WAY. ON BEHALF OF THE CREW & OFFICERS OF THE GARRETTFORD DREXEL HILL VOL. FIRE COMPANY DELAWARE COUNTY ,PA

JEFF JACKSON FIRE FIGHTER

------------------

The Heart Behind the Hero
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our thoughts, prayers and heartfelt sympathy are with the family and friends of Firefighter Richard Heinze, and the Newark Fire Department. We are truly sorry for your loss.

May God Bless you, and be with you all to guide you through this most difficult time.

With deepest sympathy,

Curt & Karen Yoder

DAVE BASALA
    Firehouse.com Guest

ON BEHALF OF THE HAZLE TOWNSHIP FIRE CO. OUR SYMPATHY GO OUT TO THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF OUR FALLEN BROTHER AND ARE PRAYERS WILL BE WITH YOU.

------------------
    DEPUTY.DAVID BASALA

Ledbelly
    Firehouse.com Guest

God Bless FF Heinze, his friends and family and the entire Newark FD.
    We'll see you further on up the road...

halfhonk
    Firehouse.com Guest

May God be with the family and friends of this man, for he has done the bravest job of all. May he rest in peace. Let us all remember how dangerous our job is and say a prayer for FF Richard Heinze.

Chris Duffy, Jr FireFighter
    Erial Fire Department, Camden County, NJ

Thread Information