Fireman27
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question Black Diamond Boots

I am looking for Black Diamond Flat sole Fire Fighting Boots??

e33
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question

Why on earth would you want those?

Fireman27
    Firehouse.com Guest

Because I used a friends of mine the other day and they are very comfortable! Besides the standard round sole are starting to hurt my feet!!

e33
    Firehouse.com Guest

well, in that case....try the web directory here, or check back in the buyers guide issues of the fire service magazines. Also, contact any local fire equipment dealers that you know of and see if they sell em. Not that it matters, but im not a black diamond fan. I have a pair of leather pull up Lehigh boots, they are like wearing sneakers almost.

Fireman27
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hey Dude!

Thanks for the Info and the help!!!!

Hope you have a Safe week!!

Bobaff
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs down

Hey, just wanted to give you a heads up. My fire department went out and bought 350 pairs of those black diamond boots. WELL, it was the biggest mistake we have made so far. There is a real big problem with the lining inside the boots tearing. The integrity of the boot is not good at all and we have sent back all of them. Just wanted to give you a heads up so you don't waste your money.

Take care

BOBAFF

Fireman27
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thanks for the heads up on that info! I just guess I will wait until I can find something more durable!! Any ideas???

e33
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation

contact Lehigh Safety Shoe, (800) 444-4086 for your nearest dealer. We are switching to their leather 14" pull on boots and we absoloutley love them.

Scoco
    Firehouse.com Guest

e33,

Are the Lehigh boots bunker boots?

Thanks

Scoco

28FF
    Firehouse.com Guest

Look at Warrington pro boots...They offer many sizes, styles and seem to be the best leather boot offered. Check out their web site www.warringtonltd.com

fire/emt-9-B
    Firehouse.com Guest

I use Warrington Pro the 10 or 11 inch which ever they com in. Most of the guys in my department use black diamond. But i like the fact that WP's have a wider sole. WP's are also more flat footed than BD's. Also I would have to say that the bunker style is more efficient. I use mine as a station boot also but we have bell bottom PBI pants that zip up so you can step through them with boots on but the fact of having bunker boots already in them is easier. my next pair will be bunker style and i will use my 11 inch ones as station boots. they are very comfortable though... see ya good luck.

Kramer1075
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

My Department just recently purchased me a pair of Warrington Pro bunker boots. If you go with any boot, go with these. These are the most comfortable boots there are. A lot of people don't like the look of them, but I like them.

jaxff
    Firehouse.com Guest

Red face

I have a pair of the Black Diamond boots. Whenever I pull my feet out the lining of the boots comes out with it.

Be Safe

Thread Information