Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    chief848
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation looking for used tanker - ky area

I'm looking for a used tanker truck close to the Kentucky area. I'm from the Cromwell Volunteer Fire Department in Ohio County, KY.

You can reach me at chief848@aol.com

Thanks for your help!

firetrucked
    Firehouse.com Guest

I realize this does not totally meet your needs but please take a look.

Ms Tay

Fire Truck For Sale

DAF 1900 Fire Fighting Truck with HFS Hydrosub water pumping system. The Hydrosub is mounted in a Combi Container and can be loaded and unloaded via a Lee Bur lift off system. The unit comes with 1000 Meters of 6' Hose, a hydraulic Hose Recovery Unit, Automatic Nozzles, Oscillating Monitors, Gate Valves, Cross Dividers, Manifold Dividers and a full set of coupling spanners.
    http://www.angelfire.com/nd/firetrucked

This truck was purchased and then imported from Holland to Thailand in 1994 by a trading company, with the intention of selling it to a Bangkok government based fire fighting and rescue agency. It was used only twice in controlled situations to demonstrate its abilities to potential buyers. Due to Thailandís constantly changing political climate and the more recent collapse of the economy and the Thai Baht the importer was not able to sell it in the local market and it has been sitting in storage for the past 5 years. The truck is now five years NEW. (Note: The truck is kept in a clean, controlled environment and undergoes regular monthly maintenance checks.)

Price US$ 270,000 or best offer.

Purchase new in 1994 for over US$ 400,000

For more information contact :

Tay Nichanan
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Tel / Fax (662) 381-8040
    Email : firetrucked@yahoo.com

Thread Information