Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

Post Condolences: Oklahoma Firefighter Loses Battle After Crash

Please feel free to post condolences for Midwest City, Okla. Firefighter Jim Clark, who died Sunday after a three-day battle for life following a serious crash at the scene of a vehicle accident.

We will make every effort to print out/e-mail the messages to the appropriate folks in Midwest City.

For information on services for Clark and the Memorial Fund for his family, please visit: http://www.Firehouse.Com/lodd/1999/ok_aug8.html

Thanks
    Firehouse.Com WebTeam

Vinny Del Giudice
    Firehouse.com Guest

God bless this brave man, his family and the Midwest City Fire Dept.

d1firefighter
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Brothers of Shoshone County Fire District #1 would like to send are condolences out to F.F. Clark may you rest in peace and watch over the rest of us brothers you have left behind and also are thoughts and prayers are with F.F. Clarks family you have lost someone so dear and special also are thoughts and prayers are with the rest of the brothers and sisters of Oklahoma Fire your loss is felt nation wide.

------------------

SBear597
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the members of the Vestal Volunteer Fire Department Station #3, we send our condolences to the members of Midwest City Fire Department and to FF Clark's family. May our prayers and thoughts be with you.

[This message has been edited by SBear597 (edited August 09, 1999).]

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

I am truly saddened by the loss of another brother having answered his last alarm. On behalf of the North Star VFD please accept my heartfelt condolences and prayers. I had the priveledge of speaking with members of the Mid West City FD and Mrs Clark on Saturday morning. May God truly bless and comfort those that mourn.

"BLESSED ARE THEY THAT MOURN FOR THEY SHALL BE COMFORTED"

Chaplain Jeff Turkel
    North Star VFD
    North Pole, Alaska

knewburn
    Firehouse.com Guest

All us here at the Bullard Fire Dept.wish to extend our deepest sympathies to the family and fellow firefighters in time of loss.It is a great loss for firefighters everywhere.

AXMAN620
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

It is with a heavy heart that we must once again say good-bye to a brother in arms on behalf of all of us at Gallia Co. (oh) EMS and Rescue and Southeast Ohio Emergency Medical Services St. 10 in Oak Hill (oh) we offer our prayers and thoughts to this brave mans family and brothers and sisters.

T. Shope
    firefighter/paramedic

warren35
    Firehouse.com Guest

I am deeply saddened by the loss of another brother. It troubles me deeply when I think back of all the near misses that have occurred when we were operating on the scene of a accident. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and fellow brothers and sisters in OK.

Warren Township Fire Department
    Indianapolis Indiana
    Station 445 "C" shift

Capt-EJ12
    Firehouse.com Guest

The Richmond, Virginia Department of Fire and Emergency Services, wishes to extend its deepest condolences, in the tragic loss of Firefighter Jim Clark. Words can not always say what we feel in our hearts. Any loss of a brother or sister, is always a deep sorrow. May God bless his family, his department and all other firefighters during this time.

fireprez
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is always a sad occasion to lose a brother in the line of duty. The thoughts and prayers of the members of the Gainesville District VFD in Gainesville, VA are with the family and fellow FFs in Midwest City in this time of great loss.

Ledbelly
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hoping for God's Blessing for FF Clark, his family, friends and the MCFD. My sincere condolences....

Lee Wise
    Midland, Tx Fire Dept.

Jim Walcker
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the members and career staff of Shoshone County Fire District One, Osburn, Idaho, I would like to express our sincere condolences to the family and friends of fallen FF Clark. The Lord has called FF Clark home to serve on the Lord's Fire Department and may the family and friends of FF Clark take comfort in that thought in this time of mourning and thereafter. God Bless those who gave so much....

------------------
    James R. Walcker
    Assistant Fire Chief
    Shoshone County Fire District One

NCRSQ751
    Firehouse.com Guest

From Forsyth Rescue and North Carolina Strike Force 1 - our condolences on this tragic loss.

Mat5637030
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

From the Bolton Vt Vol. Fire Dept. our condolences to friends and family of FF J. Clark...

firecapt745
    Firehouse.com Guest

Sincere condolences to the family and friends of Firefighter Jim Clark on your great loss. May God be with you in your time of need.

MN405
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Harrisburg Fire Department we send or condolences to the Family, Friends, And Co-workers of this Brave Man.

Rodney Wagner
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the entire Ridgefield Park, NJ, Fire Department, let me extend our heartfelt sympathy to the family, friends of F/F Jim Clark. May he rest in peace.

------------------
    Captain Rodney Wagner
    Ridgefield Park, NJ Volunteer Fire Department

IAFF 3165
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

THE BROTHER AND SISTERS OF LOCAL 3165 WISH TO EXTEND OUR DEEPEST CONDOLENCES FOR YOUR TRAGIC LOSS.

TRI-STATE FIREFIGHTERS UNION LOCAL 3165
    DARIEN, IL

Patrick J. Illig II
    Firehouse.com Guest

The officers and members of the Patton Fire Company No. 1 in Patton, PA wish to express our deepest sympathy to the family and friends of Firefighter Clark. May Almighty God comfort those who mourn his loss, and protect all of us who perform "in the line of duty"

Mr. Freeze
    Firehouse.com Guest

My heart goes out to the family and friends of Jim Clark, and to the MWCFD. Midwest City is no stranger to hardship, so I know that there is no shortage of support during their troubles.
    May the road rise to meet you. May the wind be always at your back, the sun shine warm upon your face, the rain fall soft upon your fields, and until we meet again may God hold you in the hollow of His hand...
    Zach Logan
    Ft. Wainwright FD
    North Star VFD

Thread Information