Thread: Forum Probie

AJM108
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up Forum Probie

Hi everyone,
    I have been coming to Firehouse for a few months now and I figured it was time to join in on some the the discussions.
    I am currently a firefighter/emt for the Ridge Fire Dept. which is on Long Island N.Y. It's great to have a forum like this so everyone can benefit by all the experiance that is out there.

------------------
    AJM108

kiddo
    Firehouse.com Guest

I agree with you. Firehouse is a great place to learn all kinds of stuff about firefighting/EMS. There are a lot of knowlegdable people that really contribute to the questions others ask. The chatroom is a great learning tool as well, but I guess it is getting worked on now. I want to say thanks to everyone out there who has helped anyone else.

Be safe and Godspeed.

Kiddo

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Welcome!!! Greetings from the North Star VFD in North Pole, Alaska. The forums here have been a great help to me an others. Again Welcome aboard.

Jeff

Ledbelly
    Firehouse.com Guest

Ditto the other posts. Welcome and look forward to hearing from You. Take care!

LW

Phil4601
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

Welcome and greetings from Pennsylvania. Glad you are here. The more voices there are then the greater our strength in assisting each other with questions and concerns.

------------------
    Phil
    Stay Alert & Stay Safe

Dfd9013
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi there I am a career firefighter in N.J.
    just about ten miles from Philadelphia, I have seen yuor web page for some time now and thought your forum groups are very interesting. Just wanted to say Hi,
    all the best Dfd9013

NVFD933
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Hello welcome aboard

Thread Information