Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    sledgehammer
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Is this the best place or what???

I have only been on this web site for about a week and I cannot belive the friendship and the commorodery that is shared here. As a volenteer firefighter and an emt I have found a love for a service that I will never quit. It doesnt matter if you are paid or not just always remember why we do this. If anyone has a question or a problem with anything post it in the forums. We have full servicmen and vol. to help us with any problems that we may have. I know now that I can come here for anything that I need. Thankyou for everything vetrans you are very listened to and appreciated. If I can do anything for anyone just email me!!

------------------

fire/emt-9-B
    Firehouse.com Guest

My Thoughts exactly. This is a great place for evoryone to gain knowledge and experience from each other...

Ledbelly
    Firehouse.com Guest

Sledgehammer! Hey man...my thoughts exactly. Great ideas and info from Everyone! Great place to bounce ideas around. Thanks to all, especially Firehouse.

AJM108
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

I have to agree with everyone,this is a great place to come to if you have a question about anything there is always someone out there that has the answer or that at least steer you in the right direction.

------------------
    AJM108

Thread Information