Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: NEW MEMBER

smoke1713
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool NEW MEMBER

I AM NEW TO THE FORUMS, JUST THOUGHT I'D DROP A LINE TO SAY "HI" AND TELL YOU A LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF. 25 YOAM FROM FAYETTE CO WV. I'M A PRO-BOARD CERTIFIED FF2, AND PARAMEDIC FROM THE NUTTALL VOL. FIRE DEPT IN WV. I WORK FOR THE LARGEST EMS PROVIDER IN WV, JAN CARE AMBULANCE. SO THIS IS A LITTLE ABOUT ME, LOOKING FORWARD TO SHARING MY KNOWLEDGW WITH YOU IN THE FORUMS. C YA AND BE SAFE!!

mesha
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi ya Smoke.
    Just another newbie myself, dropping a line to say hello. I am from a volunteer department in Ontario Canada. 70 strong, 4 stations, 500 square miles of coverage. Haz-Mat level 2 certified and S-100 trained for forest fires. Take care and stay loose.
    Tim Bennett. Walden Fire Department. Ontario Canada

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Greetings from the North Star VFD in North Pole, Alaska.
    Welcome to the forums - it's a great place to learn and share. Been a great help to me.
    I am a retired Air Force firefighter now serving with North Star. We are the largest volunteer fire department in Alaska. Actually we are a combination department with eighty-one members.

Have a great SAFE day,

Jeff

TRUCK CAPTAIN
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

welcome aboard and a howdy from your brothers in the phx are be safe

Ledbelly
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome from Texas, Smoke.
    I think you'll enjoy the forums...lots of good info, ideas and fun. Look forward to hearing from you.

jrj918
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

welcome to the forum!!
    my certification are:
    Firefighting:FF1/FF2
    Medical:First Responder(soon to be EMT)
    Special certs:HAZ-MAT,PSD(Diver)
    Just join in and have clean fun.

Cap'n L
    Firehouse.com Guest

Nice to have you on the forums Smoke. I'm firefighter II / EMT on a paid on call department. I've already learned a lot from these forums, and look forward to each visit.

hylo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome from Dublin Ireland, I am a full time firefighter/emtb. Hope you get as much enjoyment out of this site as I do.
    Stay safe and hope we will talk soon.
    Hylo.

Lt1208
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Thought I was the only hillbilly in here, nice to see a neighbor. Just signed up today 12/27, see ya around J. kceaa medic 68,c shift.

Dave Grice
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Hey Smoke--

Saying hello from Cleveland, OH. I'm a firefighter 1st grade and an EMT-B that works for a full-time dept. Also have haz-mat technician. Luckily don't have to use it too often. Hope to hear from you. Be safe.

GILLEE
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome from another newbie...

I am a fire fighter/engineer, 1st responder working on emt, rescue diver, plus a few other loves in spec rescue..

See ya around.

GILLEE in MN

Thread Information