Thread: Hello All

GrizzlyBear
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Hello All

Hello, My Name is Tim and I am a VFF/EMT. I am currently disabled (non-LOD). Since 1985 I have been an EMT and VFF. My interests lie mainly in Rescue and EMS. One of my special interests is CISD/PTSD. I have certifications as an EMT-B, EMT-B instrucional assistant, National Safety Council First Responder, CPR (all levels), and First Aid (all levels) Instructor. Swiftwater, HazMat First Responder Operational. I have served in TX, MD, and CA. I have always been a VFF and have worked as an EMT for various private ambulance companies. The biggest reason I am here is to try and stay in touch with the Fire/EMS Service, hoping one day to return.

------------------
    Donald "Tim" Tribble
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us; what we do for others and the world remains and is immortal"
    Albert Pike

e33
    Firehouse.com Guest

You sure came to the right place! You will see all kinda of great stuff from the folks who visit here.

Ledbelly
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hey Grizz- Welcome! I hope you are able to return...we need people with your experience and knowledge. I'll second e33's post in that this is a great place to trade ideas and info. Enjoy!

Whip
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Hey Grizz,
    Welcome, although fairly new myself I welcome you and your insite to the forums. Hope you recover soon and can join your brothers again on the line.

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Greetings from North Pole, Alaska and the North Star VFD. The forums are a great place to share info and gain a lot of knowledge. Would like to share some of your CISD kmowledge and experience. HAve recently attended some training plus I teach a CISM class to new recruits.
    Drop me an e-mail when you get a chance.
    Have a great safe day,

Jeff

DED1645
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Howdy Griz...
    And welcome. You'll find lots of interesting information and commments.

------------------
    David DeCant
    firefighter/NREMT-B
    Originally Mantua,NJ
    Presently Lindenwold,NJ(I'm not a member of any of this District's dept's.)

Thread Information