e33
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question Who is From New Jersey

Just want to see how many of you folks are from New Jersey here. What town and departments do you belong to?

I am with Flemington-Raritan Rescue Squad and Three Bridges Fire Co. both of Hunterdon County in West Central NJ. We are both all volunteer agencies.

FFE3BFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Bayonne NJ,(Hudson co.) checking in. A career dept. 195 strong. 7 engines, 3 trucks, 1 battlion

------------------
    ~Smooth Bore For The Hard Core~

DED1645
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Howdy E33,
    I'm from Joisey. I presently live in Lindenwold,NJ(Camden Co.) I started my service in Mantua,NJ(Gloucster Co.) I put in approx. 7 yrs. to one of the stations(Sta.22-3) and the squad(22-8). I presently run w/ Barrington's Vol. Amb.(Squad 9) and I've been there for about 2 yrs. I'm not presently w/ a fire dept. since I've moved and left Mantua. I was an officer in Lindenwold Amb. Corps.(Squad 63) for 2 years and a member for 5 till the station was closed to go 24hr career. As you can see I love all the services and give as much time as I humanly possible. See you in the forums.

------------------
    David DeCant
    firefighter/NREMT-B
    Originally Mantua,NJ
    Presently Lindenwold,NJ(I'm not a member of any of this District's dept's.)

[This message has been edited by DED1645 (edited November 25, 1999).]

Break-N-Entry
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Break-N-Entry here giving a shout out to all the boyz and ladies in da house from Jersey.

emsbrando
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

How's born and raised in Joisey?

I was born in Newark, and before the family left, I was in the South Matawan Township First Aid and Rescue Squad (now Aberdeen Twp.)

We moved in '72 to Louisiana and now I am in Texas working as a Regional Director for East Texas Medical Center and volunteer with Carthage Fire Department (14 years so far).

Mom and Dad moved back to Berkley Township, out of Toms River, and we go up once a year or so to visit.

I may have moved, BUT YA CAN'T TAKE DA BOY OUTTA JOISEY CAUSE DATS WHERE HIS HEART IS!

Ed Brando

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Greetings from a former JOISEY resident. Grew up in Bayonne, then lived in Hazlet(Monmouth Co.) till I joined the Air Force in 77. Was a firefighter for 20 years. Now serve with the North Star FD in North Pole, Alaska. Will agree, you can take the boy out of JOISEY, but not the JOISEY out of the boy.

Jeff Turkel

Polarbear
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Wasn't born nor raised in Joisey but dad was...1938 till he moved to Northern NY back in '67. He was born in Newark. Does that count? Looking for anyone who is in the fire service around the Route 22 area near Lebanon (Round Valley Resivior). Looking for some info on how built up the area has gotten since the farm at the top of the mountain owned by my Great Uncle and the retired army colonel has been slowed sold off.

------------------

NY FIRE WATCH
    Firehouse.com Guest

Jersey, what a bunch of squirels!!!

Former member of Quakertown Fire Co., Hunterdon County, NJ. I have moved on to Upstate NY and am a member of the Moyers Corners FD. 7 Engine Co.s, 2 Truck Co.s, and 2 Rescue Co.s.
    We are all volunteer, I look forward to return to Jersey for the holidays and catching a few jobs. Stay SAFE!!!!

Boothby
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Don't live in Jersey any more, but lived there for quite a few years. Lived in Cherry Hill, graduated from high school there, then moved west.

------------------
    Larry Boothby
    Firefighter/Paramedic
    Truck 3 A-shift
    Local 1784
    Memphis.

e33
    Firehouse.com Guest

You know them squirrels...they roam alot up in the hills of Quakertown

Kyle Wickman
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

From Madison NJ. Morris county. Madison Fire Depatment. FMBA 74. Career Firefighter for just over 3years now.

demon641
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

checking in from Stratford Camden County NJ ............ 10 yrs volunteer.

JerseyTruckie
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

New Jersey here....Blenheim Vol. Fire Company Camden County NJ...Station 83
    Engine 831
    Rescue 832
    Ladder 834

Command 839

Thread Information