Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    Ledbelly
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool Welcome to All the New Members

Up to my old tricks... It's great to see all the new names joining the forum but I'd never leave here if I tried to answer each person!

At the risk of offending, which I sure don't intend to do... Let me offer a "blanket" (but sincere) WELCOME! to everyone who has joined recently. Yall are coming in faster than I can type! We are all part of a larger team and it's great to see that reflected here. The chance to network, swap ideas, pass on info and meet new friends... can only benefit us all in the long run. I look forward to hearing from each and everyone. I feel there is something here for everyone, no matter the size or type of department, your rank or position or how long in the service. And despite these differences, there's more common ground than not.

So again, Welcome to all! And apologies for not answering everyone individually. It's still great to have you aboard.

Watch yer topknots,
    Led

[This message has been edited by Ledbelly (edited January 11, 2000).]

Brad Barton
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Thanks Led.
    I agree with you. We all will benefit from the forums. I've also noticed a lot of new members since I joined just a week ago. Looking forward to exchanging info and getting other's points of view.
    Thanks again for the "welcome".

GO RAMS!!

------------------
    KAK6...18
    IAFF Local 1889

Ledbelly
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

I can see the wheels turning... reply and bump this back to the top to catch the folks from the last coupla' days...

Ditto the above posts....

Aff
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Hey Brad, who are the Rams?LOL
    Ledbelly, you have to type faster!

Mark

craig7404
    Firehouse.com Guest

I'm having trouble keeping up with all the new firefighters joining to in the last week.
    But seriously the new members are great because they all have new and fresh ideas and things to talk about. Keep up the good work my friends.

------------------
    Good Luck
    Captain
    Craig Lambert

[This message has been edited by craig7404 (edited December 17, 1999).]

Ledbelly
    Firehouse.com Guest

Just a lil' welcome bump to put this back on top for all the new faces.....

Watch yer topknots

The Snake Man
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

Hey Led,
    Enjoyed talking with you the other night on chat. It is nice to go to a place were people have so much in common. Everyone in the room made me feel very welcome and thats nice. Ok Ok I know, I'm getting a little too touchy feely but I was having a moment. ha ha, it was nice meeting ya and look forward to chatting with you all again.

------------------
    Thanks,
    The Snake Man
    Be safe!

Fyrball105
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hey Y'all,
    Thank you for the welcome, I think it'll be cool here talking to all my family of smokeeaters. This will give ya another bump to top>> also Greetings from Tennessee

[This message has been edited by Fyrball105 (edited January 20, 2000).]

craig7404
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Just bumping Leds welcome back up to the top.

------------------
    Good Luck And Be Safe
    Captain
    Craig Lambert

Lieutenant Gonzo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Here's a bump for you, Ledbelly and if I may add my own two cents worth, welcome to the new members!

Polarbear
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Bumping you up once more. What is the chat that was referred to in the other post? Is there a live type chat thing here on this page? If so please forward the info to my e-mail polarbear@gisco.net

Welcome to all . BTW, just got back a coouple of hours ago doing mutual aid with City of Watertown on double fatal fire of 2 apt houses. Not Fun.. Keep it safe and remember to hound your neighbors to put in that smoke alarm...reports here were that there may have not been any in either dwelling

Robert T. Schorr FF/EMT/HMT
    Northpole Fire Company Inc. (Watertown, Jefferson Co. NY)

craig7404
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Just another friendly bump for my fellow Texasans Leds Welcome.

------------------
    Good Luck And Be Safe
    Captain
    Craig Lambert

Dave Grice
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Hey Ledbelly--
    Was looking at some other posts and thught I'd kick yours back to the top. hope all is well, stay safe-- Dave

pvfr fyrfyter
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

A bump from Husker country. Greetings to all.

Thread Information