Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    WarHammer
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile Hello from a new member

Well, I figured I'd finally post something after 'lurking' for the past couple weeks or so, so here it be...

Already, I've read and learnt a lot about the firefighting world and have found a lot of good information and many useful ideas.

Here's to hoping I can continue learning and eventually (I've only been a vol. firefighter for 6 months) maybe I'll have something worthwhile to share...

------------------
    -WarHammer
    ---e-mail: war@inweb.com

BURNSEMS
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Welcome, I hope you learn as much as I have, great place to see whats up in our world every Day... See you around the Forums

------------------
    Here today for a Safer Tomorrow

craig7404
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome you are right this is a great place to meet and share ideas with other firefighters who also face the same things you do and can help with different ideas and tactics for all of us to do the job the best and safest way possible. Look forward to hearing your throughts in the forums.

------------------
    Good Luck And Be Safe
    Captain
    Craig Lambert

fire24
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

hi glad you could join i hope you like the fire service and plan on being on for a long time be safe and lean a lot

------------------
    jack laatz

FIREMEN1302
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

welcome aboard , you have just entered into the biggest addrenalin rush of your life. i have been a firemen since i was the age of 13,starting out as a junior firemen, now im 28 an assistant chief of my department. i welcome you to our family, the family of firfighters. may god be with you on every mission you may go on

------------------
    joe b

Dave Grice
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Hello and Happy Holidays to you. I hope you enjoy everything that the fire service has to offer. It is the greatest profession in the world. If you have any questions or comments please know that there are a lot of people out here that would love to help out any way they can. To me, that is the best part about the fire service-- the sense of family and loyalty that you won't find anywhere else. Good luck with the future!
    --Dave--

Lieutenant Gonzo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome to the Forums, WarHammer. You must be into the Games Workshop, my son has quite an collection of Warhammer 40K figurines and models.

Have a safe Holiday and Y2K!

------------------
    Take care and be safe...Lt. Gonzo

WarHammer
    Firehouse.com Guest

I used to be pretty big into the WarHammer 40,000 stuff... still have an army but haven't played in years.

------------------
    -WarHammer
    ---e-mail: war@inweb.com

[This message has been edited by WarHammer (edited December 24, 1999).]

Thread Information