Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    Annie
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink visiting US/Canada March 2000

Hi all, I'm a 28yr old female Security Supervisor and I'm off to visit the US and Canada in March. Looking for contacts in police/fire/ems and related fields. Need anyone who'd like to act as tour guide, or just to swap shirts/badges etc. Stay safe out there.

Probie
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Greetings from the City of Indianapolis, Indiana... We are always interested in exchanging ideas with members of other Depts.
    Please feel free to use the enclosed e-mail to contact me... dandb@iquest.net.

mfd632
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

hi we have a member from australia please contact

------------------
    tim

Firebull
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Hi Annie!

My name is Mike and I live in Ontario Canada, not far from the U.S. border. I have worked for the RCMP and Ontario Provincial Police. As well I have relatives active in the OPP force. I'm a volunteer firefighter soon to be full-time, I hope. If you would like to email me at firebull@firehousemail.com to give me more detail about your visit, I can probably be of some assistance. Hope to hear from you.

Mike Conger DFD

------------------

Break-N-Entry
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Yo! Break-N-Entry is in da house givin a big shout out G'DAY MATE to Annie. Whatz up? Break-N-Entry sez you welcome in da hood anytime, just give a big up, hey ho, hip hop hoo ray when you comin to Jersey! Bring da Fosters and tell me bout down under! B-N-E livin large in charge, willin-n-chillin, but he outta here, PEACE!! HAPPY HOLLY DAYZ!!

colfireman
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Welcome to forums.I live on Vancouver Island in B.C. Canada.if your out this way look me up.

Skidz
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Annie,

Welcome to the U.S.A., my name is Michael and i live in Rockville Md. 30 min outside of Washington DC. We at the Rockville Volunteer Fire Department would like to welcome you to the US. We have a progressive and exciting combination system of volunteers and career firefighters working together. I think this would be an excellent opportunity to see what we do. Please submit a reply and we will take care of you when you visit.

skidzz

------------------
    PROUD, PROFESSIONAL, PROGRESSIVE

Thread Information