Thread: new member

Dean
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool new member

Just wanting to check out what's going on around the world in the Fire service

Lt.Todd
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

I have just joined this forum too , I work for Atlanta Ga. I've been with Atlanta for 11 1/2 years and in the fire service for 17.I look forward to discussing topics concerning training,safety,and tactics. Hope to hear from some time .
    Be Safe.

Dean
    Firehouse.com Guest

Nice to hear from you. I've been in the fire service for almost 14 years. I've worked my way up to Chief for the last4 years now. Well gotta go, talk to you later. Have a safe and happy new year

craig7404
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome Chief Dean Glad to have you join us here in the forums. I'm a 22 year member of the fire service and a Captain in my fire dept. Well got to go on duty in about a hour.

------------------
    Good Luck And Be Safe
    Captain
    Craig Lambert

Colin Fraser
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hi to all from the new Scots kid on the block.
    First time in the forum and hope to hear from fellow fireys.
    I am a 22year veteran with the brigade here in Edinburgh and have reached the rank of Sub Officer (think its the same as a Lt in USA). Worked in plenty of stations and in Fire Safety and am presently temp. promoted to Station Officer and up in HQ in our Operations Planning Dept. Interested in all things with fire (photos, models ,books etc)
    We had a great Hogmanay party here in town and wish all the best for 2000. Hope to hear from others.

Colin

------------------

Thread Information