Administrator

Post Happy New Year from the WebTeam!

We would like to personally extend our thanks and gratitude for making the first year of Firehouse.Com such an incredible success.

Every day, firefighters, EMTs, medics, chiefs and just about anyone looking for information related to our job visits Firehouse.Com.

And if you thought the first year was great, you'll be even more amazed as we progress into the year 2000. We'll be offering many new services, expanding our content and becoming even more of an online leader in the emergency services.

So best wishes for a safe Y2K and a great new year! We look forward to seeing the Firehouse.Com Community continue to grow thanks to all of you!

Sincerely
    The Firehouse.Com WebTeam and Staff of Firehouse Magazine and Cygnus Business Media

mfgentili
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thanks Web Team and same to everyone there. Keep up the good work and I look forward to visiting this site frequently in the new year. It is by far the best fire service information site around.

------------------
    Mike Gentili

craig7404
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Thank you Web Team and to Firehouse Mag. for all that you have and do for us everyday.

------------------
    Good Luck And Be Safe
    Captain
    Craig Lambert

e33
    Firehouse.com Guest

Ditto to that...this is a great site. Happy New Year to everyone and be safe.

------------------
    The opinions and views expressed herin are solely mine and not on the behalf of any department or organization I belong to.

kfdffrab
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Thanks Web team and thanks to Firehouse Magazine for a great info site! Happy and Safe New Year to all in 2000!!!! From Rochester NY

NAMBONK
    Firehouse.com Guest

GOOD JOB WEB TEAM, FIREHOUSE DOT COM IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SITES ON THE NET. ALL PUBLIC SAFTEY PEOPLE USE YOUR HEAD AND BE CAREFUL. HAPPY Y2K......K.M or M.K.

Lieutenant Gonzo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Thank you to the web team and staff of Firehouse.Com and Firehouse Magazine. Keep up the great work! this is the best site on the web!

------------------
    Take care and be safe...Lt. Gonzo

Thread Information