J. Perez
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy Death of a brother Firefighter

The Riverside County Fire Department/C.D.F Local 2881 in So.Ca. is mourning the loss of brother Firefighter/Paramedic John Perrault. John passed away at 7:00pm last Sunday after a long hard battle with Brain Cancer. His wife and two daughters were at his side. John Fought hard and in July of 1999 he returned to work after 2 years of treatment. Saddley John went in for a check-up in September and the doctors found more cancer. Johns death is classified as Line of Duty Death since he became ill while a FF/PM. John served with our dept. for 12 years and will be greatly missed. God Bless John and His Family.

craig7404
    Firehouse.com Guest

My condolences to John's family and to the dept. and area in which he served. My prayers to all who knew him.

------------------
    Good Luck And Be Safe
    Captain
    Craig Lambert

Lieutenant Gonzo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of Marlborough Firefighters Local 1714, I wish to extend our condolences to the family of FF/PM John Perrault and to the Riverside County FD/CDF Local 2881.

Barbara Lambert
    Firehouse.com Guest

Along with my husband,I give my condulances to the family of John Perrault.
    My symphany goes out to his wife and daughter and everyone that was close to him, along with his close friends,and those associated with the Fire Department and the the people that were associated with him in the medical field. You will be in my prayers.

sincerely
    Barbara Lambert

Truckie from Missouri
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of IAFF Local 3133, Central Jackson County Fire & EMS. our thoughts and prayers go out to you all during this time of loss.

Ken Scofield

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the members of the North Star VFD in North Pole, Alaska please accept my heartfelt condolences on the death of our Brother.

"Blessed are they that mourn, for they shall be comforted"

Chaplain Jeff Turkel
    North Star VFD
    North Pole, Alaska

Jim Roebuck
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of Emergency Support Services, I wish to express my condolences. Having just lost a fellow ff this past Sunday, we know the pain the family and friends are feeling. Our prayers are with them all.

Captain Matt Miller
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the Brooklyn Fire Protection District in Illinois. We would like to take this time to express our sadness and understanding of your situation and to the wife and children. We lost one of our own back in Feb 99 to cancer it is tough when you work with that person it takes a part out of you. The person that they hire will never be able to take his place.

Be Safe,
    Capt. Matt Miller
    Brooklyn Fire Prot Dist
    Engine Co.551

Thread Information