Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: New Member

LtDanCobbFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool New Member

Hello from Cobb County, Georgia. I am a 12 year veteran of the fire serice with the last 8 1/2 with Cobb County Fire Dept. I have been a Lieutenant the last 3+ years. This month I will transfer to the chiefs office as the Research and Procurement Officer. Looking foward to exchanging ideas on new equipment with other departments.

Lt.Todd
    Firehouse.com Guest

Lt.Dan-
    This is Lt.Todd Edwards with Atlanta , I was wondering if your the guy on the muster team.
    Good luck with your new postion , if I can ever be of any help please let me know.

------------------

craig7404
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome Dan to the forums for Big Sandy Texas, Look forward to hearing from you.

------------------
    Good Luck And Be Safe
    Captain
    Craig Lambert

LtDanCobbFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Lt Todd.Sorry I am not a member of the muster team although I know most of them.

RevMark98
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Dear LT DAN!
    Welcome to the forums. May I ask what city in Cobb County you work out of? Used to live in Marietta a few years ago..was in Atlanta 3 years ago and really love the whole area ya'll call home!
    Have a safe year !! Glad to see you here.

------------------
    Because HE lives I can face tomorrow

LtDanCobbFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Currently I am a company officer at station 5 in Vinings.I cover the Galleria, Cumberland Mall and I285/I75. Good to hear from you.

RevMark98
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

AHHHHH the Galleria and Cumberland malls ! Geez did we waste sooo many hours walking through there every week! Forgot the name of the Galleria until you mentioned it but boy oh boy! IT was so much like NJ in there I felt right at home except for the "Have a good day ya'll" I got at the cash registers

------------------
    Because HE lives I can face tomorrow

Thread Information