pvfr fyrfyter
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post new to the cyberworld

greetings from neb. first time in a forum area. would like to hear from other small town (0-2000 people vol.)

TeeJay
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hello from NH, and welcome to the forums. Am fairly new to the forums myself. We are a small town call dept.; town has about 4000 residents. Typical year is about 250-300 calls. Look forward to hearing from you.

RevMark98
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Welcome to the forums Hope you get alot of encouragement here!!

------------------
    Because HE lives I can face tomorrow

craig7404
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome to the forums from a Captain with a all Volunteer rural dept. in Northeastern Texas. I'm not with a small town, but we do have about 2500 residents in our district area. We provide fire and first responder service to the citizens of our area. The forums are a great place to meet others. Hope you have as much fun here as I do.

------------------
    Good Luck And Be Safe
    Captain
    Craig Lambert

kfdffrab
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

Welcome to the forums. I am from a rather large voluteer dept with about 2500 runs last year (13000+ residents). It is a combination dept, and I am a volunteer. I am a career FF with the Kodak Fire Dept in Rochester NY. I started out in 1977 with a small rural dept in the southern part of NY with about 180 calls a year including ambulance runs. So I know where you are coming from. Anyway Welcome and enjoy the forums. Happy New Year, Roger

Thread Information