Thread: New guy

LMRCap1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile New guy

I am new to this board and still learning. I have posted some replys before figuring out how to post my greeting. I have 17 years in the service as a firefighter serving in the postion of Captain the last 5 years. Before moving into industrial safety I also worked 4 years in a private ambulance service. I also am involved with the CISD team in my area. I serve a volunteer Dept. that runs just over 200 calls a year. I think this is a great way to exchange ideas and views and look forward to it.

Les Hartford
    Captain, LMR VFD

firefly1361
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi I'm new to this thing too. I'm a Fire Fighter/EMT here in a small town in Maryland. Stay safe and lets chat sometime

Heather

Captain Matt Miller
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

Hi my name is matt I am also new to this. i am a Captain with the Brooklyn Fire Prot Dist in Illinois. I also am a paramedic. I have 10 years of experiance. maybe we can talk sometime!

TeeJay
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome aboard Les. You'll find this site to be a great source of information and a place to meet others in the field. Am fairly new here myself, and also serve a small country town in southern NH as a fire fighter. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thread Information