LieutE2
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking Hello From BB vigin

Hello from the great state of Maryland. This is my first BB I've belonged to, and am looking forward to interaction with FF's world wide

------------------
    Be smart and stay safe

JAY FROM OHIO
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome!!! I am a part-time firefighter from a small-town in central Ohio. I can tell you from experience, you've picked a good group of people to get to know. Any time you have a question or need an opinion these are the people to ask. Hope you enjoy these forums.Take care and see you around.

Jay

pvfr fyrfyter
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

greetings from Nebraska. have only been on for about three weeks but look forward to logging on every night to see what is new in the world of firefighting. am on small volunteer dept. and look forward to your participation in the various forums.

firefly1361
    Firehouse.com Guest

Howdy from Maryland. Where in MD are ya from? I live in Carroll County. I'm a volunteer Fire fighter/EMT-B. I hoping to get a job with the Baltimore County Fire Dept. someday and to become a Paramedic. Drop me a line some time.

Heather

Brian Johnson
    Firehouse.com Guest

Greetings from Okinawa Japan. You will find great advice and interesting topics here.

Brian

Dave Grice
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome to the Show!
    I really enjoy this sight and hope you will too. Drop a line sometime if you have a chance.

craig7404
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hello from Texas and welcome to the forums anytime we can help just ask and someone here will be able to answer you. Have fun.

------------------
    Good Luck And Be Safe
    Captain
    Craig Lambert

Diane
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

I love MD -- spent some time in PG County living at Truck 12........And interning at CFSI in DC.......It was the best!!!

Thread Information