JerseyTruckie
    Firehouse.com Guest

Red face New Jersey Fire Officer

Hello all, I am a Lt. with the Blenheim Vol.Fire Co. located in Camden County NJ. I have 9 years of service I am a First Responder and Extrication Tech. Make Room for the Truck Co.------SEND ME MORE ENGINE GUYS THE REST HAVE MELTED

pvfr fyrfyter
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

as a volunteer firefighter on a dept. with no trick company, I have to respond. If you can't stand the heat, go climb a ladder and ventilate.
    Just kidding, welcome to the discussions.

FFE3BFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Jersey Truckie,
    Welcome aboard, and as a career FF assigned to an engine company I too must respond.

Here's one ripped-off from the joke thread.

Q. Why do truckies cut holes in roof's?

A. So they can see what the real FF's are doing inside.

------------------
    ~Smooth Bore For The Hard Core~

[This message has been edited by FFE3BFD (edited January 20, 2000).]

Lt.Todd
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hey Lt. Here in Atlanta , Ga Iam assigned to the Engine 90% of the time , but when the Captains off Iam on the truck. So I play the field a little bit, when Iam on the Engine I refer to all the truckies as support guys or second stringers, and when Iam on the Truck I call the Engine guys (speed Bumps) has I walk over them to get to the fire. I cant lie though, Iam a Engine guy all the way.Give me a nozzle any time!!!!
    Always glad to meet a fellow officer who loves what he does , take care and be safe.

Lt.Todd Edwards/AFD.
    Company 10:THE ANIMAL HOUSE.

------------------

Truck30
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome, I ride on Truck Co. 30 in Bucks Co. PA. We are right across the river from Trenton. "Those who can Do, Those who Can't ride the Engine" (just jokin guys)

JerseyTruckie
    Firehouse.com Guest

Red face

Damn maybe we should pick on the Squad whackers(ONLY KIDDING) thanks for the replys Patches traded email jerseyTruckie@firehousemail.com

Thread Information