Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    The Snake Man
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool What is the worst anonymouse prank you've pulled on an officer?

One of my Captains really enjoys humming in his office alot. I often will sneak into his office, put his phone on speaker box and intercome so all the firefighters in the bays, maint. area and offices hear him humming throughout the station. One day he was humming and singing Celine Dions song from Titanic. I died laughing. Whats your worst prank on an officer. (In Fun)

------------------
    Thanks,
    The Snake Man
    Be safe!

cherryvale1
    Firehouse.com Guest

One of the best was the time a new Chief was appointed and he was waiting for "THE PRANK". Everyone kept everything very formal until the Chief was walking out the back door. Just as he went out the door 3 five gallons of water fell from 3 stories. Needless to say the Chief found "THE PRANK"

Never let it be said that a Chief is above "THE PRANK" and be sure to let ALL lower ranking officers know the truth!!!!!!!!!!!

Lieutenant Gonzo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

The group I was assigned to in 1983 did a beauty! There was a water cooler inside the office area. The Chief's office was locked at night, but the office area was open so we could use the copier and the typewriter (this was before we got our computer system). We were looking for a practical joke to pull and we came up with a great idea. We saved the lid from one of the 5 gallon bottles of water and when the Chief asked us to change the bottle, we did. The bottle we used had a couple of goldfish swimming around in it. The bottle was resealed after we put in the goldfish to keep the water that was already in the cooler free from contamination. The Chief went to get a drink of water and when he saw the goldfish he had a good laugh. He liked it so much that he asked us to do it again when his secretary came back from vacation!

------------------
    Take care and be safe...Lt. Gonzo

[This message has been edited by Lieutenant Gonzo (edited January 31, 2000).]

uglee
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

The next time you know the Capt. is going to use the kitchen sink, put an elastic band around the spray hose and make sure it is aimed straight out. Or when the trucks are being checked at the shift start, use a truck PA system to page the Capt. for phoney a telephone call. With all the noise, He won't know it's a joke til he answers a dead phone. Enjoy!

Truckie from Missouri
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

The Company members decided that we didn't really want to cook, so we went over to Applebee's. As we were finishing our main course, the restaraunt staff started singing that happy birthday chant they are known for. I wish I had a camera on the captain's face when he realized they were coming for him!

Ken
    Local 3133

Sullivan
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

While a captin was pulling a hay pile apart with a pike pole, I aimed the tanker's monitor at him, and pretended I never saw him.

Boothby
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

We did this to a fire inspector at my last department. While he was away from his desk we put KY on the earpiece of his phone, and also on the bottom of the center drawer (lap drawer) of his desk. Finally we added a touch of normal saline to his coffee. When he returned to his desk we gave him a phone call from across the room where we were hiding. Naturally he answered the phone and got an earfull of KY. This resulted in some colorfull language and the slamming of the phone. He then went to open his desk drawer, in search of something to wipe down his ear. He came away instead with a handfull of KY. Once again the colorfull language. Buy now he is really steamed, and in an effort to calm himself he reaches for.......you guessed it.....the coffee cup. Of course in his anger he takes a big slug. I wish you could have seen the expression of supprise on his face when the salt water coffee hit his tounge. The explosion that followed reminded me of the old faithfull guiser. I laughed so hard my sides hurt for a week.

Oh by the way did you know that 500 ft of 2 1/2 in a tight accordion load, covered with a fitted sheet is unrecognizable from a matress covered with sheet? Try it on someone special they will love you forever!!!

Break-N-Entry
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Whazzzup? Break-n-Entry in da house livin large in charge and givin a big shout out to all the 911 party people eastside westside n worldwide! PEACE! One time B-N-E put a big old dead bluefish unda da seat in da chief's car. Man did dat stink! Word up! I'm outta here!

LMRCap1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Not so much in the firestation but when working for the private ambulance service a couple of us took a saline IV set it up over the toilet and ran the bottle and shutoff over to the crews quarters, took a 18guage and put it through the suspeneded cieling. When the supervisor went to take a load off his mind we opened her up. Where was he going to go. By the time he figured out what was going on we were out doing rig checks for the day.

smitheps
    Firehouse.com Guest

I have a nasty habit of turning all the sirens and lights on in the chiefs vehicle in the deli parking lot some mornings. When he gets in and is sipping his coffee while starting the truck, he usually winds up with a lapfull of coffee when the siren kicks in

Thread Information