Thought you all could use a laugh, though I don't think the kid realizes how lucky he was:

We got a call last night about a fuel spill. Turns out this high school kid decided to melt the snow on his driveway with gasoline that he proceded to light off! Mind you, it snowed last Thursday and the kid's parents have been on vacation, so they were probably coming home last night! The neighborhood reaked of gasoline so bad you could taste it! The kid (whose dad is a Dr., too) even admitted to the police that he had lit the gasoline! We threw speedy dry on it and were on our merry way. I'm sure word got around as 5 guys on the rescue truck were his classmates. It takes all kinds.