IMAFIREFIGHTER4FREE
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up HEARTFELT HELLO TO ALL

I'm proud to be part of a brotherhood as big and strong as this. I've been reading the forum for awhile and truly admire the info I have seen. I felt it was time to join and speak my opions freely. In everyday life I try to better myself and my family(botherhood included), sometimes I feel I have gained nothing and other times I ask how do I deserve everything I have? When the alarm sounds my family knows I will be gone doing what I like to do and helping who I can, the feeling that one gets I can't put into words I hope I'm not alone with that. I have a topic under communications I could use some help on. Please keep up the from the heart or facts on these forums. Proud to be a member of the forum family.

Todd of Tn.
    God bless us all

------------------

Danny Beebe
    Firehouse.com Guest

Dear Todd,
    Glad to have you on board. I too share your feeling and have been doing it for 22 years now. The one thing that comes to my mind every time I respond to a call is my family. This could be us instead of someone else. And this could be the time that I don't come home to them. My children are 16 and 14 years old and I pray that I will always come home to them. But if I don't they know how much I love them and how much I love thier Mother and how much I love what I do. STAY SAFE.

Danny Beebe

------------------

Thread Information