Clownin101
    Firehouse.com Guest

Arrow I need Arson pics for my class

Hello all. I am in the military and work for Criminal investigations. I am currently working on a presentation for all military police and CID agents here at Ft Riley. I have all the materials I need for this Class but I do not have any pics of actual arsons. If any one can help me out please let me know.
    Carey

JAY FROM OHIO
    Firehouse.com Guest

What exactly do you need? The only current photos I have are on an open case. I do have some that I have aquired from class and conferences. I don't have too many details surrounding the specifics of the fire, but that are good pictures of pour patterns, etc. I'd be happy to get those to you if you're interested. Also there are also some arson/ fire investigation web sites that sometimes post some great pics. Let me know if you're interested.
    Take care and God bless.

Jay

Steamer
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Check the IAAI (International Association of Arson Investigators) website. I think it's www.fire-investigators.org. They have a link to some arson photos as well as photos of accidental fires. If you can't find what you need, they've also got a forum site where you can post a request. I'd just about bet you could get several responses.

------------------
    Steve Gallagher
    Chillicothe (Ohio) Fire Department

Stretch
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wish I could help you, the only pics I have is a vacant house completely 100% involved, we had a rash of arsons last feb. and march, about 30-40 vacant houses set afire in a single section of the city.

------------------
    Bill Geyer
    Rescue 1-B
    Memphis Fire Dept.

Thread Information