Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    FireIce
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink New Member From Nova Scotia, Canada

Hi, New Volunteer Firefighter from Nova Scotia and would love to hear from others in Canada. I am a 26 year old Female who has been firefighting for 3 years. Interested in knowing more about other volunteer departments.

craig7404
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hello I'm not from Canada but just wanted to welcome you to the forums from a 22 year vet. Volunteer firefighter in Northeast Texas. The forums are a great place to meet and share ideas with other firefighters around the world.

------------------
    Good Luck And Be Safe
    Captain
    Craig Lambert
    Harmony Consolidated
    Volunteer Fire Department

Dave Grice
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome FireIce from Northern Ohio. Hope you enjoy the forums, it's a great way to pick up anything that pertains to the fire service. Hope to hear from you soon.

FireIce
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation

Thanks Craig & Dave for the warm welcome! Just a note to all, our fire dept has a web site and if anyone wants to check it out go to http://www.glinx.com/users/wfd/ we have lots of pics of apparatus!!!

PFD JAKE
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Hi! New member from Plaistow N.H. from a call paid dept. in southern N.H. at the Mass. border 35 miles from Boston

firefly1361
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome FireIce its nice to see another female in here. I'm a Volunteer Firefighter/EMT in a small town here in Maryland. The forums are a great place to meet new people to discuss topics and opinions. Stay Safe

Heather Helm
    Gamber & Community Fire Co.
    Caroll Co. Engine Co.13
    Gamber, Maryland

colfireman
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Welcome from the other side of canada.i'm a 34 yr old male with 17 yrs of service and loving every minute of it
    stay safe Greg

21TFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Although I didn't meet any of the criteria you were interested in, I just thought I would say hello and welcome to the Forums. I hope you can find what you are looking for. Have a great day & stay safe.

Firestopper
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

HI! Welcome to the forum. I'm a new member as well as a new (female) volunteer firefighter on our small rural department. I've completed some training but haven't responded to an actual fire yet. I don't think that even qualifies me as a rookie yet! I have worked in administration for the emergency services division in the Tulsa Fire Department. I enjoy visiting the forums for the immense practical knowledge as well as the commeraderie. Welcome, be safe, and hope to see you online!

Lieutenant Gonzo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome to the forums, FireIce...looking forward to see your postings...there is a ton of useful information to drive your imagination...

------------------
    Take care and be safe...Lt. Gonzo

Mark B
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome Aboard I am not from Canada but just wanted to say hi anyway.

------------------
    Mark B F/F EMT
    UxFD Keep Safe May you have
    Fare Winds and Following Seas

[This message has been edited by Mark B (edited February 15, 2000).]

NFPD206
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

Welcome, hope you find this site useful. I'm not from Canada but I am with a vol/career department. If you have any questions just ask.

------------------
    Captain Jeremy Whitehill
    Nixa Fire Protection District
    Nixa, MO

Thread Information