Rene de Caluwe
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool Hi, a new member from the Netherlands

Hi,
    My name is Rene. I work as a officer with a dutch fire department.
    Hope to exchange good ideas, and to help eachother.

Rene de Caluwe
    Heerhugowaard fire department
    The Netherlands

Batt #2
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hello from the great state of Illinois.
    I hope yu find a lot of good info here.

------------------

craig7404
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hello and welcome for the great state of Texas. I am in the northeastern part of the state. In the forums you can meet people and share ideas from all over the world. Hope to hear from you soon.

------------------
    Good Luck And Be Safe
    Captain
    Craig Lambert
    Harmony Consolidated
    Volunteer Fire Department

Colin Fraser
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

Welcome Rene,

You will enjoy your time in the forums as there are many fellow firefighters exchanging info and opinions. I may have met some of your colleagues who were at the Fire College down at Moreton-on-Marsh, England.

Drop me line if you want to know about a Scottish Fire brigade.

Colin Fraser

JAY FROM OHIO
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Welcome Rene from the state of Ohio. This is a great place to meet people, share concerns and ideas. Hope to see more posts from you in the future.
    Take care and stay safe.
    Jay

Dave Grice
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Hello Rene, from Northeast Ohio, on Lake Erie. Hope you enjoy the forums, it's a great way to "talk shop" with other firefighters. If you're ever bored, drop me a line. Stay safe. Dave

kfdffrab
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

Hello Rene,
    Welcome to the forums from the Kodak Fire Dept. of Rochester, New York. I think you will enjoy the comraderie as well as the great information and the array of opinions. If you would like more information about industrial fire departments in the U.S. or would care to share some if any information about industrial F.D.'s in the Netherlands feel free to drop me a line. Stay safe and enjoy!
    Roger E. Welch Sr.

FireBabe
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

G'day Rene from a female firey in the sunny and hot country known as "DownUnder" (or more correctly Australia).

Welcome to a fabulous forum for sharing and learning about other firefighters and their techniques.

Please check out my proposal at http://www.Geocities.com/Rainforest/...132/letter.htm for an International Firefighters' Day. If you could please pass on a copy to your organisation's headquarters I would be most greatful because I do not have any contacts in the Netherlands.

The feedback from across the world has been phenomenal. I hope you too will support it.

Take care and stay safe.

JJ

------------------
    Lt JJ Edmondson,
    Clyde-Cardinia Fire Brigade,
    Victoria, Australia

Fyrball105
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

Hello Rene,

Welcome from the great state of Tennessee, I'm sure you'll find a great wrealth of info, on here. And the friendship of firefighters from the world..

hylo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi Rene

Welcome from Dublin Ireland, I am sure you will make some strong friendships on this site, so stick with it buddy.

Stay safe
    Hylo.

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Greetings from North Pole, Alaska and the North Star Volunteer Fire Department. Welcome to the forums!

Jeff

rp ruma
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

Hello Renee from the great state of Tennessee.

Captain RP Ruma
    Dickson Fire Dept
    Dickson TN

FIREEMT2509
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

another welcome from illinois!!! im new here too and its wondeful!!! ive gotten alot of ideas and stuff, and met fellow firefighters to boot!!!! look forward to your ideas in the future!!! keep in touch!!!!

T ony Hartman
    Firehouse.com Guest

welcome from southeast ohio. hope you find useful information in here.

------------------
    Keep the faith

Cartersville Fire Dept
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Welcome Rene from the Cartersville Fire Department and Captain Shannon Causey. Glad to see you here you will really enjoy it. Love to here from you on e-mail. Talk to you later

21TFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome to the forums from Ohio. I hope you will find information that is of value to you and your department. Take care & Stay Safe.

Brian Johnson
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hello Rene from Okinawa, Japan. You will love it here. Great posts with good ideas and lots of entertainment.

------------------
    Brian Johnson
    Assistant Chief
    Okinawa, Japan

Thread Information