Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: Forum rookie

FIREEMT2509
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool Forum rookie

JUST WANT TO SAY HELLO. IM NEW AS IF YOU CANT TELL. IVE BEEN A FF/EMT FOR MY LOCAL PART TIME/POC DEPT IN NORTHERN ILLINOIS FOR 6 YEARS. I WAS A CADET FOR 3 YEARS PRIOR. I HOPE TO SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE WITH ALL OF YOU IVE GAINED FROM MY TRAINING THROUGHOUT THE YEARS. THANKS AGAIN HOPE TO HEAR FROM EVERYONE SOON.

[This message has been edited by FIREEMT2509 (edited February 19, 2000).]

Brownie
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Hello there, I also am a forum rookie.I also want to share my experiences and knowledge with others as too learn more about the profession. I have been firefighting for 5 years now with no previous experience. I run witha decent size company in South Jersey, we have around 60 members and get more than enough training to keep myself and others safe from most harms way. I currently am Training Officer with another Department and feel good because this company is smaller and everybody loves some real good training .I love training and really love the FDNY way. I wish you luck and stay safe and maybe we can get to know each others way of training and exchange some good information that might be helpful to both of our dept.'s.
    CYA LATER

BB-9509-FF/EMT-B./9-1-1 Dispatcher

------------------
    Station 5
    EMT F/F Brown
    Past Captain

[This message has been edited by Brownie (edited February 19, 2000).]

Sneezy_248
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

New to forum arena, 22y in the fire service,10 paid. In ems for 25y, 18 as a medic.Certified Instructor I in IL. Look forward to many discussions

Brownie
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Welcome aboard Sneezy, Iam also new but getting very much aquainted with the forum.
    It has very,very good posts and some controversial one also, so have fun and maybe you can help someone in need of that
    great thing we call "Training" .I only have 5 years but I feel like as though I have been in it for 22 yrs like urself. Take care and I look to reading your posts an replys.

Take care and welcome again.

God Speed

bb

------------------
    Station 5
    EMT F/F Brown
    Past Captain

hylo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome to the forums guys,look forward to reading you posted info in the future, I am a firefighter/emt in Dublin Ireland, and have made some good friends over seas through this excellent site, enjoy and stay safe.
    Hylo

21TFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome to the forums. I hope you will find information that is of value to you and your department. Take care & Stay Safe.

nsfirechap
    Firehouse.com Guest

Welcome to the forums-a great place!!! I am a retired Air Force Firefighter(got out in 1997) now serving with the North Star VFD in North Pole, Alaska.

Jeff

Thread Information